School

Maria's POV
*One month later*

I woke up to my alarm going off and groaned.

"First day of school" I said to myself.

Let me back up and tell y'all what happened this last month. Mom moved back in and her and dad are back together. We're still living in the mansion with everyone and I'm still datin Charlie.

I got up and picked out my clothes. I threw this on.

My Blonde hair in beach waves

My Blonde hair in beach waves. I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed downstairs.

"Hey dad and mom" I said to them

"Hey honey ready for your first day" Dad asked. I nodded and grabbed a granola bar. Just then all of the roommates ran downstairs and stood in a line in front of me smiling. I gave them a weird look.

"What is wrong with you guys?"  I asked them.

"Dude you've got a High schooler on your hands" Corey said to dad.

"I know man it's crazy. My little girl is going off to high school and has a boy friend" dad said pretending to cry.

"Oh ma gawd dad don't embarrass me" I said giggling.

"No promises." He answered.

"Ok who's bringing me?" I asked.

"All of us. And we're gonna watch you walk in." Sam said.

"Ugh whatever." I said jumping off the counter I was just sitting on. I grabbed my backpack and put my vans on.

You see I'm popular at school. Everyone likes me. A lot of it's because of who my family is. I'm not a mean girl. I'm one of the nice ones but I'm also the main one. Next is my best friend in the entire world. Amber Grey. I've known her since 6th grade and we have been close ever since. Last is Stella. We're close but not as close as me and Amber. Everyone knows who we are. I'm dating Charlie. Amber is dating Ashton and well Stella has a crush on my dad. Always has.

We pulled up to the school and there stood Amber, Stella, Ashton and Charlie.

"Bye Dad. Bye mom. Bye everyone else." I said and got out of the car. I walked over to my friends and noticed my dad and everyone else were still there.

"Hey babe" Charlie said and kissed me.

"Hey" I said blushing. Charlie was a jock and all of his friends were too. We walked into the school and me and Amber were talking.

"Did you hear that some people are gonna come in during 2nd hour?" Amber asked me, Stella, Charlie and Ashton. We all had the same class. We all nodded and the bell rang.

Skip to 2nd hour
I met up with everyone and we walked into class and sat by each other. The teacher introduced himself announced that some people were visiting talking about online bullying and shit.

"Ok guys some of you may know these people." The teacher said and in cake everyone I knew.

"Here are Colby Brock, Ava Rae, Sam Golbach, Corey Scherer, Elton Castee and Aaron Doh" the teacher said. I looked up and sighed.

"Why don't all of the students introduce yourselves because you all and these famous people will be in this class all day" the teacher said. He pointed to us saying for us to start and say some stuff. I stood up and smiled at my family.

"My names Maria Brock. 3 things about me is that 1. My family is pretty famous and kinda cool eh 2. I lived with my dad most of my life and 3. Is that my favorite color is grey." I said chuckling. I sat down and Charlie leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Did you know that we're coming?" He asked.

"Nope" I answered. Just then the teacher yelled.

"Miss Brock! Don't make me send you out for talking!" He said

"Sorry Mr. K" I said looking down.

"Okay now that the students are done introducing themselves why don't the you tubers day some stuff about them self starting with Colby." Mr.K said.

"Hey everyone my names Colby Brock. You may know me from some stuff. Instagram, YouTube, vine. Me and my best friend started out with vine and went from there. Oh and I'm Maria's dad." He said. Next was my mom.

"Hey my names Ava Rae. I'm Maria's mom and Colby's girlfriend." She said

"I'm Sam Golbach. I'm Colby's best friend and we have an duo channel also I'm Maria's uncle"

"I'm Elton Castee. I do YouTube started on vine. Also Maria's uncle."

"I'm Corey Scherer. I do dance videos on YouTube and I'm also Maria's uncle" he said

"I'm Aaron doh. I'm a singer on YouTube. I would like to apologize to Maria for all of them being embarrassing" Aaron said and I just laughed. The teacher spoke up.

"Ok so we're gonna start with questions. Then Maria will come up here and say how it is having famous people in her family and then lunch in here and after that there gonna tell story's and talk about bullying. So does anyone have any questions for any of them?" Everyone raised there hand including me. He called on Ashton.

"Hey I'm friends with Maria and Amber and Stella and Charlie. Uh my question is for Colby and Ava. So I've been watching your videos for along time and behalf of everyone in here we wanna know. Is cava gonna get married again?" Ashton asked. Dad answered.

"Well maybe in the future" he answered. They called on a few people and then me.

"Hey I've been watching your videos like forever. Mr Colby Brock and miss Ava Rae you guys had a daughter. How awesome is she. On a scale one to ten. Actually you all answer this please" I asked laughing.

"Well because I've lived with her all of my life I guess a 10" dad answered. Everyone else answered 5s or 6s.

"Ok ouch I'm offended saying I'm your family" I said laughing and everyone else started laughing.

"Ok no more questions. Miss Brock will you come up here and talk about your life" the teacher asked. I sighed standing up by Colby.

"Well as most of you know now this is my family. It's been hard but really fun having them as family" I answered and someone raised there hand. I called on them.

"Why has it been hard?" They asked. I turned to my family and said something.

"You all might wanna sit down for me to tell the whole story." I said and they all went and sat down.