Home

Maria's pov.
We were sitting in class with my family waiting for the bell to ring cause honestly I was so done with today. I leaned over and asked my dad something.

"Dad?" I asked

"Yes kiddo?" He answered

"Can Amber and Stella come over after school?" I asked

"Sure" he said smiling at me. I leaned over to talk to Stella and Amber.

"Hey my dad said it's ok to come over around 4ish?" I said to them. They agreed and the bell rang. I walked out of class everyone in the halls waving or looking at me and smiling. I walked to my locker and grabbed my backpack. Charlie walked up to me.

"Hey babe what are you doing tonight?"

"The girls are coming over. Wanna FaceTime after?" I asked

"Sure. I've gotta go to football see ya later" he said kissing me. My family walked up to me awwing except my dad of course.

"Oh shut up" I said giggling. We got into the car and the questions started coming in.

"What was that in class?" Elton asked.

"I honestly don't know." I answered

"How was your first day?" Sam asked

"You were there" I answered. We drove up and went inside to Devyn baking cookies.

"How was your first day?" She asked with a smile and we all sat around the kitchen.

"Well first these guys surprised me and then I got slapped and then a couple hours pass and now we're here" I answer

"Wait why did you get slapped?"

"Eh Corey will tell you later" I said.

"Uh that's aunt Corey to you" he said and everyone started laughing.

"Amber and Stella will be here in a bit. Dad can I have some money?" I asked him

"Uh why?"

"I wanna get some new clothes and stuff for my room" I answer. He pulls out his wallet and gives me some cash.

"Thanks dad your the best" I say hugging him.

"HONEY IM HOME!" Amber yelled walking in.

"BABES IM IN THE KITCHEN" I answer everyone laughing.

"Miss Brock Someone is gonna ask you to the homecoming dance soon..." Amber tells me in front of everyone.

"Ooh spill everything" I say grabbing some water.

"Charlie's gonna ask you to hang out tomorrow and he's gonna surprise you" she answers

"I mean not much a surprise anymore but ok" I say laughing.

"Wanna go dress shopping with me this weekend?" Amber asks and I look at her like she's crazy.

"Amber. When have I ever turned down shopping" I say and everyone in the room is listening to us speak.

"True. Are you going to the game?" She asks

"Yeah. Me and you will be there for cheerleading. I said

"Yeah but I didn't know if you were skipping." She answers

"Girl I was made captain I'm NOT missing this" I answer. I love it how my mom, dad, Sam, Corey, Elton, Aaron, Devyn, Kat and Sam and Kats kids are listening to this conversation.
Just then my phone started ringing saying Stella was calling. I answered and put it on speaker.

"What up Stella. Your on speaker and my fam is in here and Amber." I say.

"Girl I saw something..." she says nervously and I look at Amber confused.

"What did you see?" I ask

"Ok so you know we're best friends and I love you like a sister so I feel like I should tell you" she says and I just get nervous.

"Okay... What is it?" I ask

"I saw Charlie kissing Lilly. Or the other way around idk" she said sighing. Everyone looked at me wide eyes.

"Stells I have to go..." I said. Just then the front door opens and Charlie comes running in.

"What the hell do you want?" My dad asks pissed off.

"Maria I'm so sorry. I met up with her to tell her she was being a bitch to you in class and that I don't like her. She looked over my shoulder and I was confused and then she kissed me. It wasn't till she pulled away that I turned around and saw Stella. I'm so sorry." He says almost crying. It broke my heart but I couldn't go through this.

"But you kissed back. I wouldn't care if you pulled away but you didn't Stells said that she pulled away. Not you." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I think you should go." I said to him.

"Wait Maria please" she said.

"I'll talk to you later" I said shutting the door behind him. I walk back to the kitchen and everyone looks at me sorry.

"Uh Looks like I don't need to go dress shopping" I said with a small smile. Kat brought me into a hug and I burst into tears.

"I thought he actually liked me" I said they all had sad looks on there faces.

"Dad? What do I do?" I asked he came over and hugged me.

"Oh kiddo I wish I could help you with this. Your gonna have to ask your mom" I said sighing.

"Mommy?"

"Oh baby. I've been through this with your dad. How about you me Amber the roommates and dad sit around and watch movies and eat ice cream the rest of the day?" She asked me. I nodded and went to my room to grab pajamas for me and some for Amber.
Mine:

Ambers

Ambers