What a lovely day, 3

-Pidge pov-

  So that's how I spent my afternoon tutoring Lance in the cafe down the street,

  Lance wasn't even paying any attention to me, he was way too busy starring at Allura, the most popular girl in the whole school, no joke. I wasn't even there for an hour before I learned who she was, then actually met her.

-Back to when Pidge met Allura-

I walked out of my Calculus class, it was way too easy for me, after skipping a few grades and living with the super nerds themselves you pick up a few things.

  I went looking for Lance after I lost him in the halls when I bumped into someone. She had dark brown skin and sparkling ice blue eyes, her hair was extremely long hair, much longer than Pearl's, she died it a very light blue almost white to match the color of clouds and had two identical birthmarks on each cheekbone in the shape of little arrows.

She helped me up "I'm so sorry miss, I wasn't looking where I was going," so she had a British accent, dang it, no wonder people think she's cool, they've probably never heard one, and her hair was exotic too, definitely something everyone would look at. I stopped starring and introduced myself "It's ok, I shouldn't be reading in the hallway. I'm kati- I mean, Pidge, I'm Pidge." I held my hand out for her to shake and she giggled "I'm Allura, a pleasure to meet you Katie" I was at a loss of words, how did she know? I stammered "Um, what? I'm Pidge, I don't know a Katie." She winked at me "I'm sure you don't,"

  I walked into my Biology class and took a random seat. Since I was the first one in, a few people started to fill in seats, Grey took the seat behind me and the Connor guy sat in the back corner of the class. Allura sat next to me and waved. The biology teacher wrote their name on the board "Hello! I am Ms. Klaus, now if it was up to me, I wouldn't make you guys work today but the principal said that since this is biology class I have to get you guys started as soon as possible. So just make a project on plant life or ecosystems. Make them decent, if you work in partners then it's the person next to you. It makes it easier to grade. Raise your hand if you need help, don't email me while you're in the classroom or I'm sending you to detention."

Two kids got sent to detention.

  Me and Allura decided to work together, she was actually a lot nicer then I expected her to be, other than when a guy asked her out, she kicked them in the shins every time. After an hour and a half we gave each other our numbers and decided to meet at my dorm later At five.

-I had no idea how to transition to now so
Back to reality-

Apparently she worked at the cafe Altea with her uncle Coran. And since her shift ended at 4:30, we figured that I could just wait there for her and bring Lance with me and it sort of turned into me tutoring him.

  After a bit, I gave up on Lance and ordered a chai tea and waited for allura to grab her book bag. I grabbed Lance and made sure he actually looked where he was going instead of starring at Allura and headed off.

  So instead of having a dorm with just me, Hunk, Allura, and Lance, we also had Pearl, Grey, and Connor. And instead of working on all of our projects, we ended up playing truth or dare.

  Allura asked Lance "Lance, truth or dare?" Lance held his chin high and crossed his arms "Dare because I'm not a wimp." She snickered "Then I dare you to kiss Grey's cheek, and let me take a picture and post it to Instagram and Twitter" Lance didn't even hesitate, he kissed Grey's cheek like it was nothing. Allura took a picture and gave lance the thumbs up saying he could continue the game.

Lance asked "Pearl truth or dare?" She didn't look up at him because she was looking at the picture of Lance kissing Grey's cheek on her phone. "Um dare?" Lance had a huge grin on his face "I dare you to sit in between Connor's legs for the rest of the game and let me take a picture and post it everywhere." Pearl looked at Connor and they both turned red, Pearl asked "And if I refuse?" Grey whispered into Lance's ear and they both grinned, Lance said "You have to kiss Hunk." Hunk looked at Lance with wide eyes. Pearl shook her head violently "Nope, Nope, Nopetiy nope nope nope, no offense hunk but ew." Hunk nodded "None taken, same to you too" she looked at Connor "Dude, just hurry up so it'll be over with sooner," she laughed "No way, it'll be funnier if you kiss him,"  she shot him a death glare and he immediately let her sit in between his legs. We all tried to hold in our laughs but we couldn't, we all rolled on the floor laughing until we cried.

-Pearl pov- (I promise I'll do a different pov soon)

  It wasn't that awkward for me, but Connor was a sweating stiff stick. I leaned into him trying to get him comfortable and after a bit, we got comfortable. I asked "Hunk, truth or dare?" He sighed "Sorry to be a bore, but truth" I asked "Got your eyes on anyone lately?"

He chuckled nervously "Well, that girl Shay is really nice and smart, she even knows how to cook like me, I want to ask her out but I don't know how," Allura clapped "I can set you two up, she's a great friend of mine. Based on what she tells me about you I think she likes you too."

Pidge shuffled around on the floor and ruffled through her book bag and pulled out a few dvds "Wanna watch?" Lance shot up from from the floor "HECK YEAH!" And he ran into the kitchen with Grey to get the snacks.

  Lance, Hunk, Grey and Pidge all squished together on the couch so we could start watching iron man three, the worst one in the trilogy. While Allura, Me, and Connor sat on he floor. As soon as Connor saw what movie it was, he rolled his eyes "Really? You pick the worst one?" Grey dramatically put his hand over his chest "WHAT? How could you SAY such sin?!" Him and Lance started making the cross sign with their arms. The movie started and we all drew our attention to the tv.

  Allura was practically asleep, Pidge was out cold, Grey and Lance were up on energy drinks and snacks. Me and Connor decided to share a blanket but he was obviously dying from the heat, he still had his hoodie on and refused to take it off. I pulled the blanket off of us and sat in between his legs again. He stiffened and nervously chuckled "You know the dare is over right? You can stop now," I shrugged "You're not making me stop, you were on fire under that blanket, and you're the only warmth I need so I can probably sleep here too." I swear I didn't mean to flirt, it just came out, but he relaxed and wrapped his arms around me "Ok, I guess you can use me as your personal pillow." I smiled and took another look at the screen, Pepper falling, the best part, but Connor was just so soft, and warm, I fell into the abyss of sleep.

I could stay like this forever,

Too bad tomorrow is Wednesday.