DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM 8

-Pidge pov-

  I don't remember much of going to sleep.

But this was one heck of a dream.

I opened my eyes and I was in the cafe, with Lance, and the rest of the gang. They were all in their little groups, and there was also a guy I've never seen before. He had mostly black hair but he had a tuff of white hair in the front of his face. He was talking and messing around with Keith. I couldn't make out what they were saying but it didn't seem too important.

  I looked to my right and Connor and Pearl were reading their textbooks and also saying things I couldn't make out. I looked to my left and Lance and Allura were sitting next to me. They were the only people I could understand, I tapped Lance's shoulder but all he did was wave his hand dismissively at me and continued talking to Allura. I decided to listen in on their conversation.

  Allura giggled at Lance "Lance you are such a flirt," she continued to try to sip on her milkshake but only ended up giggling and blushing more. Lance put on his trademark smirk  "Well it's not my fault you're so beautiful now is it?" He sipped on his milkshake, but when I looked at their milkshakes, they were doing the cliche 'two straws one milkshake' thing. I figured they were dating which was understandable, but I didn't know how to feel about it. I watched the other's conversations until my eyes landed back onto Lance and Allura.

They were so happy together, she made him smile a thousand different ways I couldn't. It made me feel like an awful friend. I should know how to make him laugh, not that 'super popular girl that knows everyone' I sighed, I was going to leave until I saw Lance press his lips to Allura's.

I don't know what happened

I didn't feel ok

I felt like crying

I felt like laughing

Something is wrong with me

My stomach dropped, I was going to actually throw up. I tried to run to the bathroom but when I got up, I fell. I fell into the ground into a void filled with shattered glass. I was drowning. I couldn't breathe, it was dark. There was no light.

Until I saw him again.

He turned to me and smiled and it lit up the darkness again, only for a brief moment though. I ran to him, but I kept toppling and tumbling, and every time I got closer, he was farther away.

I finally reached for his hand, and I held it. Is was so much warmer than the darkness and cold I was in before. I didn't want to let go, I held on as tight as I could, promising to never let go of the warmth.

Apparently he had other ideas.

He let go of my hand so easily, disputed how tight I held, like I was nothing. He walked farther away to a pink light. When I looked closer, it was Allura. She didn't have to hold his hand tightly, she made him stay by just looking at him.

It was cold again, I was freezing, and I heard them again, I crouched on the ground, covering my head and ears with my arms. Shutting my eyes tight, I could feel them wrapping their stone cold, bony arms around me, pulling me even farther from Lance and Allura. I was scared, and shaking, I opened my eyes for a brief second.

Huge yellow eyes were only centimeters away from my face, no pupils or anything. Just two huge yellow orbs. It leaned in closer to me, and opened its mouth, filled with sharp teeth. It was going to kill me, until I heard an echoing voice coming from somewhere,

"Pidge,"

"Pidge!"

And I woke up.

—————————————————————————

648 words

I'm so sorry this chapter was so short and took so long to come out! I had a bit of writers block but now I have a few ideas for the next chapters. But if you're wondering why I take a while it's because I'm making sure my other stories have content. Check 'em out if you want.