Aries and Aquarius (Antonio&Juwan)

When Aries and Aquarius come together in a love match, the combination of Aquarius vision and Aries action makes them a highly creative pair. Their relationship is anything but static; they can be competitive, but life with these two is never dull! Zodiac Signs that are two apart tend to have a special connection, and these are no exception. They are great friends as they communicate really well. They have a special understanding of one another's idealistic, enthusiastic outlook on life. They both crave excitement and new experiences - the wilder and stranger, the better. They're both into thrills and showing off.

Juwan Pov~~~

*hears a car door slam*

Juwan-who was that."lsaid breathing hard lookin out the curtain of the van

Antonio get up to check wit me to see who it was but it was only Derrick and Dominique getting out the car. we was shock to see them kiss walking back to the school.

Antonio- Woah thats weird."he said look at me

juwan- Really we're kissing in a van on top of we're stepbrothers. nigga what? that what there doing is normal....this is not."I said to him

Antonio-well you got a point my dude...buuut we are not stepbrothers yet sooo."he said with out another word he pull me close and start to kiss my neck

God this is weird but it feels so right to be wit him. The first time I met him was when my mom bought her boyfriend and he decided to bring Antonio little did I kno he went to school wit me. I never talk to that many ppl at school but, he was sexy to me he a junior tho im a sophomore who give a fuck.we always been sneaking around like this for the least 2 months of summer. im still afraid we might get caught by the parents and I don't think I can help not see him no more.

(A/N: Antonio is 6'2 Puerto Rican boy wit long puffy hair when it in a pony tail. he bilingual have muscles in all the right places, dark brown eyes and tats on his arms and one on his neck)

Antonio Pov~~~

Man I love when he moans like that cant wait to fuck his ass when he ready to that is I never been the one too rush people before. I know he's still afraid for getting caught so it no biggie. longs I get to kiss him and show him I love him.

(A/N: Juwan is a 5' 2 mix with Jamaican and white,short hair, no tats, skinny wit a little booty in the back and gray-ish green eyes)

Juwan- papi can I try sum new."he said lustful getting off my lap

Antonio- yea Juju anything for you." I said truthfully

As I seen him move to position himself to where my pants were and began to unbuckle to show my underwear. Tbh iwas kinda happy we was move on to the second stage of are love life. his eyes almost jump

out of their sockets when he seen my big outline of my underwear.

Juwan-papi I didnt know you you."he stutter a little bit

Antonio- That I had 10 inches of thick man meat? yea I get that alot."I smirk at him

*Juwan blushing wildly *

Regular Pov~~~

Juwan slowly pulls down Antonio underwear exposing the thick uncut member. he grab it in his and and pull back the extra skin that was hiding the tip.

* Antonio moans as he full the pre-cum leak is out of his dick *

Antonio-Damn Juju stop teasing me."he moans out pain and pleasure

Antonio dont not believe in jackin off a he had 2 mouths maybe more of cum stored in his balls because of Juwan making him like this.

(A: Boi blueballs are a bitch Juwan need to watch out :3)

Juwan ran his tongue up the shaft to taste the pre-cum run down then put his lip on tip of the dick and slow bobbing his head up and down causing him to moan while it's in his mouth. Antonio look down to see Juwan lovin to suckin his dick. He almost lost it when he tried to go all the way down on his dick which caused him to gag a little. he came back up and and went down repeatedly real fast to the point juwan had Antonio dick balls deep in he mouth.

Antonio- OMFG DAMN I CANT HOLD IT NO MO." he said while grabbing the hold of Juwan head takein matters in his own hands

Antonio moved juwan head real fast until he shot his cum and his mouth.

Juan Pov~~~

As I felt all the hot sticky substance it was too much I already swallow half of it. I felt my stomach fill up and I'll pull back and the rest was on my cheek. I feel so dirty and bad.....its good.

* me and him trying to catch are breath *

Antonio- im...so...sorry for that you ok."he asked me

Juwan-yea papi I'm ight, but I need a towel for my face tho."I said

*Antonio pulls me to him *

Antonio- I got you I made to mass on you now I must clean it up"he said smirking and me

Antonio ran his thumb up my cheek and slowly getting His Cum off my face. After I watch him get it off he licks it off his thumb then kisses me.

Antonio- I Love You juwan stepbrother or not."he saids looking deep into my eyes

God it was like he was lookin in my soul.

Juwan- I Love You please dont leave me ever ok."I said in a low voice

Antonio- I won't"he pull me in his arms hugs me tightly around my waist

We was like that until we heard the bell ring form outside and we went our separate ways to go to our classes be we knew we're going to see much other at again at 3:00.

The End for now people and always have love in your hearts bye. =^_^=☆★☆★☆