Grey Sweatpants (Part 1)

⚠️ Flirting ⚠️

*You moved into the house about 2 weeks ago. Your still learning about the house and the boys. Your a mixture between 'Tom Boy' and 'Girly Girl'. You love playing video games so the guys really like you😂. While in the house, you have gotten little crushes on Aaron Doh and Colby Brock.*

You were down stairs in the living room playing Rocket League with Corey while Aaron watched. You were losing pretty bad since you had just started playing yesterday. You had even dropped the controller out of your hands a couple of times. You see Colby walk down the stairs from the corner of your eye. Your really focused on the game so you just keep playing. Colby opens the fridge, grabs a water bottle, and then walks in front of the TV before sitting down a couple feet away from you. As he walks in front of the TV, you stare and notice he is wearing a pair of grey sweatpants with no shirt. You drop your remote and struggle trying to pick it up.

Aaron starts hysterically laughing. "Aaron. What's wrong?" Colby asks. You bite your lip knowing why. As he struggles to get the words out he says, "N-nothing" and then slaps his knee hard. You give Aaron a thankful smile and then as your eyes meet Aaron's, too start laughing. Now everyone is confused and asking what's so funny. You say, "Let's just say I was caught by surprise." Aaron then lays on the couch holding his stomach because he's laughing so hard. Colby gets wide eyes and starts to blush. He puts his face in his hands and starts laughing too. Corey's looking around thinking "What the actual fuck". You immediately turn to Colby and give him a little wink and then go back to your game. Aaron is starting to catch his breath.

You then see Colby staring at you alitte bit so you take your sweatshirt off. As it comes off, the shirt underneath comes up enough to reveal your side boob (😂😂). You lean back on the couch and wait. Corey starts to understand the amount of tension coming from your side of the couch. You turn to Colby and notice he now has a pillow over his crotch. You look up at his face and he starts to look nervous. He knows you know.

You pause your screen of Rocket League and tell Colby "I have something to give you. It's upstairs if you want it". He gets up and heads upstairs. You start to get up when Corey grabs your arm and says, "In the top drawer of my bathroom, there's a box of condoms.". You salute Corey when you see Aaron look a bit sad. You throw him the controller and say, "Wait your turn baby boy." He looks at you dead in the eye as you start to walk away. You run up the stairs.

This is part one of this story, I'll make a second when this gets 10 reads. HURRY!! The next will be dirty btw.