Grey Sweatpants (Part 3)

"Yes" you agreed. The man of your dreams had finally asked you out. You just had to make sure you and Aaron didn't also have anything 'going'

The day after that, you sat next to Aaron well he was eating his egg whites. You sat there until he noticed you. "Hey y/n, what's going on?" He said sorta sad. "Nothing much," you replied, "So, and be honest but. Do you have any interest in me at all? Like, in more than a friend way? And if you do, please tell me. But if you don't, it wont hurt my feelings." You smiled. You always got straight to the point. Aaron exhaled and said, "Not really.. Well sorta. But, you need someone to fulfill your sexual needs apparently." He chuckled. You looked at him and smiled. "Thank you for  your honesty." You got out of your chair after saying that but then turned to Aaron one more time. "And.. Aaron. Your right." You walked up to your room. Your date with Colby was tomorrow night and you couldn't wait.

You suddenly got a call from an unknown number. You answered with, "Hello?". The person on the other end said, "Hey, is this from the girl bar a couple of weeks ago? My name is Jake.". You froze in shock, "Oh yeah. You were the guy that touched my boob after I gave you my number. Creepy guy right? I thought I told you not to call me or the cops would get involved.". You said. "Listen, I'm sorry about that. I was really drunk and stoned. I had no right to do that. I know that it may sound horrible and all but I wanna take you out on a real date. I actually really like you. How about tomorrow" He said. "Well," you started, "To bad. I have plans with a guy who I like. Bye" You hung up and went back into your room. After 5 minutes of being in your room. You hear a knock in your bedroom door.

"Come in." You scream. Colby opens a door when a pink haired boy with a nose piercing comes in as well. You freeze as you see the boy. He has a devilish smile on his face. Colby says, "Alyssa, this is my friend Jake.". You look at Colby then back to Jake. "Nice to meet you." You say gritting your teeth. Jake says, "It's extremely nice to meet you too." He says to make you scared. "So I'm guessing you have known my boyfriend for some time haven't you?" You say. Colby turns to you, and you wink at him which then makes him blush. Jake notices the gestures and walks out of the room. "Jake!" Colby runs after him. You run to your door, close and lock it.

*10 reads=forth chapter*