Grey Sweatpants (Part 2)

⚠️Sexual⚠️

*You better read part 1 so this makes since bro*

You run up the stairs and see Colby standing there, staring at you. You head into Corey's room and grab a couple of condoms, and walk out. You grab Colby's hand, put his palm up, and put the condoms in his hand. You then grab the same hand and pull him into your room. You shut the door, turn and around and instantly get pushed up against the door. You feel Colby kiss you roughly. You kiss back putting your tongue in his mouth. You pull on Colby's sweatpants signaling him to take it off. He does as he's told and pulls your shirt and pants off leaving you in your bra and panties. He picks you up and pushes his throbbing erection into your panties making you moan through your breaths. As he does that, he starts kissing your neck. He finds your weak spot making you moan even more. You push him away and get back on your knees. You pull his underwear down and start sucking on his *cough* making him moan. You suck harder, licking up and down his shaft. Even making spit strings with your mouth to his *cough*. "I'm gonna cum y/n stop!" Colby says. You don't stop, you deep throat his *cough* and as it comes back up your throat, you feel his cum in your mouth. You gladly swallow.

He pulls you back up onto your feet using your hair and throws you on your bed. He takes your panties off and starts sucking and licking on your clit. You moan. "Y/n" he says, "you have to be quiet!". You push his head back into your wet pussy and he starts licking everywhere but your pussy. You beg and beg for it until Colby gets up and pushes his *cough* into your vagina. He goes in and out slow. You hate this and scream so the boys downstairs can hear you, "FUCK DO IT FASTER AGHHH" (😂). Colby pounded you.

Thats all you remember from that night. You woke up a day later naked in Colby's bed with his arms around you. You saw him gazing into your eyes and you smirked. In his 'morning voice', you hear him say, "I want you to be mine. I know we're roommates and it might get weird but you make me happy.". You look into his eyes and kiss him happily. "You have to take me out to dinner and maybe, just maybe I'll date you." You said. It ran through your mind that your mind that you also like Aaron. Aaron makes you happy and laugh, but Colby makes you laugh, smile, and feel again. You used to be numb and Colby helped you. Maybe you should ask Aaron about his feelings for you to see if you even have a chance? So far Colby's the only one that really cared about your feeling.

Colby says, "Playing hard to get aren't you? Just know that I will work hard for you." "As hard as your penis was?" you lift your eyebrow up. "Harder" Colby says, "Go on a date with me?"

*As you know, 10 reads on this for a part two. I'm sorry for it being so sexual. I think I'm gonna copy and paste the other stories and make it it's own thing and this story be separate. What do you think? Comment yes or no.*