1- Objectively

Objectively, Jimin thought, Min Yoongi is an attractive person.

The simplest of words to describe him in terms of looks is, well, pretty.

He's soft pale skin, a small button nose, and sparkling eyes. But the way he carries himself is alluring as well. Mysterious and cold but truly underneath blank expressions, is an all too caring heart.

So, Jimin thought, it wasn't all too weird that he found himself admiring the boy with an undertone of something that wasn't completely platonic. Or so he'd like to believe, that all of his thoughts were purely objective and nothing more.

And one day as the group was resting in the backstage area of an event, after giving their all to their performance, Jimin found himself going back to this train of thought.

Yoongi was laying on one of the couches with his knees bought up to his chest and hands protected between his thighs, his eyelashes fluttered slightly against his all too fair and smooth cheeks. He looked ethereal, and soft, so soft and innocent it made Jimin's heart twist.

"Hyung, we need to pack up and leave soon," Jimin said as he reached down and nudged the tired boy gently.

Yoongi let out a hum of acknowledgement before sitting up slowly and rubbing his tired eyes.

"Cute," Jimin expressed, eyes crinkling up into his ever so loved eye smile.

Though it isn't weird for the members to compliment each other or express any type of affection towards each other, calling Yoongi cute still made Jimin the slightest bit nervous.

Yoongi too tired to care or reciprocate the affection simply stood and stretched.

Jimin, too busy admiring the way Yoongi's shirt rode up when he stretched and the little sounds he made while doing so, didn't notice when another member, Namjoon, tapped his shoulder.

"You all right? We're about to leave so if you and Yoongi-hyung need a little more time I suggest you ride together in the last car to leave," He informed the distracted boy.

"Oh yeah of course, sorry," Jimin flushed.

At this, Namjoon simply raised his eyebrow at him and left. "See you back at the dorm then, both of you,"

Jimin turned towards Yoongi who had finished stretching and was now gathering his things.

"Are you ready to leave now, hyung?"

"Mm," He nodded, obviously still sleepy as he kept yawning and scrunching up his face to try to wake himself up.

"A-all right then let's get going, or else I'm afraid Namjoon-hyung might beat our asses," Jimin joked to which Yoongi replied with a tired smile.

Understandably being tired and wanting to take a small nap, Yoongi had decided to sit in the back seat. Somehow, Jimin also found himself in the backseat next to a very sleepy Yoongi. With Hoseok and some staff members in the other seats.

"I honestly thought I was going to fall flat on my face back there, I took a wrong step and I saw my life flash before my eyes," Hoseok had turned around in the seat and was conversing with the boys, all smiles and laughter though there was still tiredness in his eyes.

Jimin of course was laughing along with him and paying full attention, when he felt an unfamiliar weight on his shoulder.

"I guess hyung really couldn't last until we got back," Hoseok laughed, fully amused.

Jimin on the other hand, could feel his face get warm and his heart beat picking up as the other boy's gentle breath hit his neck. His tiredness caused him to nuzzle into him slightly.