6- Mikrokosmos

Special Yoongi's POV

Months before...

With all his heart, Yoongi believed in fate. He believed the universe had aligned itself so far beautifully, to let him achieve his life's goals and dreams. Nothing he had seen or been through yet had come without meaning. Every moment had an underlying sense of meaning. And this was the only way he thought he could look at the world with shining eyes.

Or at least he would've liked to think of it as so.

It was a quiet night at the dorms where the other members were out on a short break, either visiting their families or spending time out, enjoying the city with each other. Yoongi had decided the best way to spend this time was simply by being in solitude, listening to their newer tracks and picking at it piece by piece till he was content, or catching up with rest due to their recent sleepless nights.

He did not plan though, not being the only one to have a similar intention on spending their short break. So as he entered the dorms and set down his coat and shoes, he may or may not have jumped at the sound of their living room television blaring the sound of an overly dramatic actress screaming at a supposed monster in a horror film.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin had paused the movie and poked his head up from where he sat on the couch to look over at him.

"Hi Jimin-ah, I didn't know you'd stayed too,"

Jimin shrugged. "It was a little too short notice to work things out with my family and I barely missed an adventure with Taehyung and Hobi hyung, besides, I thought it'd be nice to relax before going over things by myself,"

Yoongi nodded, setting down the dorm keys and walking over to sit by Jimin on the couch.

"What about you, hyung?"

Yoongi mimicked Jimin's shrug. "Just wanted to be go over the tracks alone, or maybe take a nap, I'm feeling a little adventurous," He joked.

Jimin giggled. "Do you want me to leave you be then? I can always watch this in my own room,"

Yoongi shook his head. "Don't, spending the whole time alone will most likely do more harm than good,"

Jimin smiled up at him and got into a comfortable position again, rolled up in blankets and against the arm of the couch. Before exiting out of the movie he was watching and wordlessly presenting Yoongi the option to choose.

"Let's watch Moonlight,"

Jimin tilted his head. "What's that?" He asked as he typed the title into the search bar.

"It's movie about a man's life all told through three important steps in his growth, it's a really beautiful film,"

Jimin nodded and once the title had popped up he pressed a button and it began to play.

As the scenes played, Yoongi couldn't help but look over at Jimin to gage his reaction.

Sure, "gage his reaction."

He smiled as Jimin's eyes grew bigger or began to fill with tears at the sad scenes. As he scrunched his nose unintentionally, and drowned in the many blankets over him to make him look smaller than he usually was.

Eventually he realized, he was paying more attention to Jimin rather than the movie he had chosen. Oh well, he'd already seen it anyways.

Once the credits started rolling, Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hyung, that was amazing," He turned to Yoongi with a soft smile and glint in his eyes.

Yoongi returned his smile. "I thought you'd like it,"