4- Trust

Jimin finds himself standing in front of the door to Namjoon's studio once again. But this time he is a lot more sure of why.

Still unconfident though, he reluctantly knocks on the door and holds his breath, until Namjoon greets him with a friendly smile and steps back to make room for him to step in.

"Hey, Jimin-ah what's up?"

Jimin takes his invitation and ungracefully lands on the couch with a sigh.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon closes the door before taking a seat on his office chair, facing Jimin with a look of concern and confusion.

"Well yes and no..." Jimin started vaguely. Unsure of how to formulate the words he wanted to say and tapping his fingers on his thighs as he sat up to ground himself.

"You seem nervous," Namjoon pointed out, leaning back in his chair and the look on his features let concern take over. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, well um...remember when I asked you about the thing that um...what would happen if a member likes guys?"

"Yes...does this have to do with that?"

Jimin nodded and took a deep breath. "Hyung the truth is that...well the reason I asked is because..." He let his posture fall again and held his head in his hands, he didn't know how to continue all of the sudden as his breathing became unsteady and his heart picked up its pace.

"Jimin, it's okay. I told you no one in the flat would ever think badly of you because of who you love,"

Jimin nodded, still trying to compose himself as he shook and tears began forming in his eyes.

Namjoon then reached out and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Jimin-ah, do you like guys?"

Jimin nodded again and his tears began to flow down from his cheeks to drip onto his shaking hands.

Namjoon usually is not the most affectionate member of the group, however, that doesn't mean he'd never hold one of them to comfort them and as he most likely knew it's what Jimin needed, he wrapped his strong and reassuring arms around him.

Still shaking Jimin returned the gesture and let his tears soak the fabric of Namjoon's cardigan.

"Hey it's okay, Jimin. You're okay. Me and the rest of the members will always love you, you know that right?"

"I know. I'm sorry, hyung. This shouldn't be such a big deal but I guess it's just weird coming to terms with everything, I've always just thought that it didn't mean anything,"

"You don't have to apologize, Jimin. I'm glad that you've figured this out about yourself. The more you know yourself the more you can love yourself, right?" He chuckled.

Jimin let go of him and smiled, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his over-sized hoodie.

"Any lucky guy out there that helped you out?" Namjoon asked teasingly. "I know our Jimin-ah is quite popular these days,"

Jimin froze and his face flushed a soft pink, most likely the factor the gave him away because Namjoon's eyes widened along with his smile.

"So there is! Aw look at you go, I was just teasing but hey go you! Who is it?"

"I...It's...it's one of our members..."

Namjoon paused and he gasped at Jimin for a second. "No way! Who?!"

Jimin looked intensely at the ground, trying hard to will the temperature of his face down.

"Actually, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to but if you need any excuses to be alone in the flat with one of them," He winked.