Chapter 6: Dream or nightmare?

"I had a dream that I was fine/ I wasn't crazy, I was divine" (Lana Del Ray, I Can Fly)

(KYLE'S dream)

He was currently standing between his mates. Nate was at his front, on his knees, doing things with his mouth that made Kyle's knees turned weak. At the same time, he kept caressing Kyle's tights, stroking the soft skin of his belly with gentle, comforting gestures that almost contrasted with his sinful expression. 

Behind him, Darren was standing proud and tall, his big, rough hands currently on Kyle's back.  Kyle held his breath as he felt the hands slowly but surely traveling south. They were now on his plump ass, cupping each cheek, malaxing them with confidence. 

Darren lightly spanked his right cheek and Kyle moaned, making Darren chuckled darkly.  Kyle closed his eyes, humiliated and turned-on at the same time. Then Darren's right hand left Kyle's ass and started playing with his nipples instead. 

"Sounds like our warrior here likes to be manhandled, isn't that right, Kyle dear?" 

He pinched his right nipple and Kyle let out another needy moan, making Darren purred in approval. 

"So sensitive. Now tell me Kyle, how do you want it? Do you want to take Nate?  Answer me". 

 "N-no I don't want that" 

"Oh, what is it, then? Do you want to top me?"

" I-I don't want that either"

 "Then what? Come on, Kyle. You have to ask for it".

"I want you."

"Where?"

"Inside"  Kyle whispered, blushing furiously. 

"Look at him, Nate, he's blushing. Our mate is so cute! And who do you want to own you first, Kyle? Me or Nate?"

"Both"

Upon hearing Kyle's answer, his mates stopped whatever naughty action they were doing and looked at him with eyes as big as saucers. They were silent for a good minute until Darren's arm went around Kyle's midsection. Caging him. Protecting him. 

"That's alright, love" he whispered. "We will take good care of you". Nate nodded his approval, slowly letting go of Kyle's manhood. He gave him a quick kiss on the lips and added " Never be scared to tell us what you want. You don't have to pretend. Here, you can be yourself. That's what mates are for"

Darren's POV

It seemed that I wasn't the only one who had trouble sleeping tonight. Nate kept tossing and turning in our cot, sometimes accidentally elbowing me in the ribs. As for Kyle, as far as I could tell, he was fast asleep, which wasn't too surprising. The Beta looked beyond exhausted, although he was adamant he could have gone on running for hours.

In the end, I had convinced him to sleep in our tent, but he had insisted to lay in a mattress on the ground. It was probably for the best: it would have felt awkward, the three of us sleeping in the same bed, like we sometimes did during our childhood.

Yet, it also felt unconfortable, him having his own bed. Mates normally spent their first nights in each others' arms. It wasn't just a tradition. It was a physical urge dictated by the bond. 

Well, nothing is normal about our situation, I guess. 

< Normality isn't necessarily a good thing in itself > Nate commented through our mental link.