Happy At Last!

A/N: I didn't want to do this as I've already got 2 alternative books going and 2 of my own Baylor books going and now I'm going through a serious medical condition which has made me put all my ongoing books on hold but Jordan had to push me and I know she loves pushing me like this LOL because she loves it when I do alternatives of her books. So here we go again for round 3, oh boy! But this one is going to be different than my other alternative books this one is going to be all about Fergal and Mercedes and my first non Baylor book because Jordan has pushed it by not writing enough Bossclub chapters so I'm going to do it instead. This is new to me as I only love writing my OTP pairing Finn and Bayley but like Jordan maybe something fresh is good for me too :P 

Please note there is no Pam, no Rami and no Baymi in this book until further notice if I see it fits in to put it, Pam will probably push her way in as a guest appearance but other than that its all Bossclub! So please enjoy my first ever Bossclub book!

~*~

The last couple of weeks Fergal finally felt like he was happy, really happy. He had his three little angels and he also had Mercedes who came into his life when he really needed someone. Pam had caused him nothing but heartache and she was trying everything in her power to make him miserable and she had succeeded in destroying his life and his career by going public with lies that he is a woman basher, yes he had slap her but he was so angry at Pam for putting their girls in danger and he tried to warn her about Aaron but stubborn Pam just wouldn't listen and Lydia was sent to hospital badly hurt and it could've been worse.

After that fiasco at the hospital Pam was so hell bent on getting revenge on Fergal she went public lying about Fergal hitting her when she knew it was an accident and that Fergal was frustrated with her. Since that day Fergal just gave up trying with Pam and he had tried so hard, Fergal did love Pam but now he just couldn't put himself through that again. Whatever he did just wasn't enough for Pam so Fergal just let it go.

"I can't believe she goes around playing the victim and they fucking believe her bullshit!" Mercedes said as they walked into the house after the scene at the girls birthday party.

"Sweetheart, don't worry about it. It's not worth it, she's not worth it" Fergal said coming up to her pulling Mercedes into his arms.

"You're right, you're always right, she just frustrates me so much" Mercedes replied wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Welcome to my world, babe" Fergal laughed pulling her close to him as they slowly started leaning in towards each other.

"Daddy, Mummy Mercy!" the girls screamed running into the living room as Fergal and Mercedes pulled back laughing.

"Damn it!" Fergal laughed as the girls started running around their legs.

"Later big guy!" Mercedes laughed as she pulled away from Fergal and looked down at the girls.

"Oh I'll take you up on that, later" Fergal said winking at Mercedes as his phone buzzed, answering it Fergal walked out of the room to take the call.

"Okay girls let you all cleaned up and ready for dinner!" Mercedes said taking the girls upstairs.

...

Fergal walked back into the living room after getting off the phone with Paul aka Triple H letting Fergal know about an upcoming tour he wanted Fergal to be apart off. Walking back in Fergal didn't see Mercedes or the girls but then he heard giggling and laughing coming from upstairs and smiling to himself Fergal made his way upstairs and when he peeked into the triplets room he smiled at the sight before him.      

There was Mercedes chasing the girls around the room playfully before she caught Maci rolling on the floor with Maci giggling as Mercedes tickled her, then the other girls joined in and all three girls were on top of Mercedes trying to tickle her as they all giggled and laughed...........