I Will See My Kids!

A/N: Okay so again this chapter is going off Jordan's last chapter in 'One Night Stand' Pam's in Ireland to see her kids she's granted visitation but Fergal is being an ass and not granting her access to see the kids, so what happens now, well here is what I think should happen. I hope you like it and happy reading!

~*~

Pam was on the verge of giving up after the confrontation with Fergal and Rebecca, but thank goodness for Leonie. Leonie always had Pam's back and she convinced Pam not to give up and after her talk with Leonie, Pam found a new desire in herself to not give up on her kids. Pam was now seriously thinking of taking Fergal to court, Irish court and Leonie was going to help her by giving Pam her family lawyer to help Pam get her kids back.

Pam tried to do this in a civil and peaceful way with Fergal but he was being stubborn and a total asshole refusing to allow Pam to see her kids. After Leonie offered Pam her lawyer, Pam said she'll think about it. If Fergal keeps pushing it Pam will take him to court as a last resort, it that's what it takes for her to see her kids than so be it. 

...

That afternoon Pam was in the kitchen trying to make a bottle for Bayley when Leonie walked in and saw Pam struggling to make a bottle while holding Bayley, so Leonie walked up to Pam and offered to take Bayley so she could make Bayley her bottle.

"Here sweetheart let me take her so you can make her bottle" Leonie said taking Bayley from Pam but as soon as Leonie took Bayley, she started wailing wanting her mum and her bottle.

"Thanks Leonie, oh no-" Pam started saying but was cut off by Leonie.

"I've got her Pam, just make her bottle. Don't worry, I've had 5 kids I know how to handle it" Leonie replied cooing Bayley as she walked out of the kitchen leaving Pam to make Bayley her bottle.

In the living room Leonie was holding Bayley who had calmed down and had started making baby noises at Leonie when Fintan walked into the room but before he could say anything the doorbell rang and Leonie asked Fintan to get the door as she sat down and played with Bayley while waiting for Pam to came with her bottle.

Fintan walked back into the living room but he wasn't alone Fergal walked in with the kids and Rebecca bringing up the rear. Fergal was shocked when he saw his mum holding a baby as Rebecca looked like she didn't care. 

"Hello Fergal, what brings you here?" Leonie asked getting up from the couch and walked over to Fergal.

"Well, I wanted you and dad to watch the kids for a while......... Um why are you holding a baby? And who's is it?" Fergal asked now curiosity getting to him.

"This is-" Leonie started saying but stopped.

"Mummy has your bottle ready, I can take her no-" Pam said coming into the living room but froze in her tracks when she was Fergal standing there with Rebecca looking at her in complete shock.

"MUMMY!, MUMMY!" said Lydia, braking the silence as she leaped forward wrapping her arms around Pam's waist.

"Mummy!" Evelyn and Maci said together before they too leaped forward wrapping their arms around Pam.

"Oh my babies, my girls!" Pam sobbed as she held her girls in her arms not wanting to let them go.

"Let me look at you three" Pam said pulling back looking at her girls one by one pulling their hair back behind their ears and she looked at them before kissing them on the forehead and pulling them back into her arms.

"We missed you mummy, so much" Maci said as the other girls nodded in agreement not wanting to let go of their mum.

"I missed you too and I love you very much" Pam said holding her girls in her arms.

"Mamma, mamma" a little voice said and Pam looked up and saw Logan standing there.

"Oh my big boy, my Logan, oh baby boy" Pam said opening her ams up for him. Logan gave her a big smile and ran into her arms wrapping his little arms around Pam's neck holding her tightly.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Fergal asked his mum and dad trying not to get angry at his parents.

"Pam and Bayley are staying with us for the time being" Leonie said walking over and standing next to Pam.

"WHAT!" Fergal yelled.

"I told you Fergal, I told you your parents are in cahoots with this bitch" Rebecca spat, fuming that Fergal's parents would help Pam.

"How dare you! My son might be dumb and blind to see you for the awful and deceitful woman you are but we're not. As far as I'm concerned Pamela is more of a daughter in law than you'd ever be!" Leonie replied putting Bayley down in her bassinet.

"You ungrateful old bat, I'm your daughter in law not HER!" Rebecca yelled again before she lashed out at Leonie trying to grab her but was stopped by Fergal.

Rebecca looked at Fergal in shock when he pulled her away from his mother. Fintan stepped forward to make sure Leonie was okay before turning towards his son and Rebecca clearly upset that Rebecca tried to hit his wife. Pam watched the whole thing unfolding as she pulled the kids away sending them int the other room before coming back and standing next to Fintan and Leonie.

"Fergal! What are you doing? Are you going to stand there and allow your parents to disrespect your wife? Be a fucking man and stand up for your wife" Rebecca yelled at Fergal pushing him back from her. Pam watched as Fergal started to shake with anger and all Rebecca was doing was poke an angry bear. Fergal was going to blow.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH MY MOTHER OR DISRESPECT HER AGAIN!" Fergal growled grabbing Rebecca from the arm, squeezing it hard. 

"Fergal, you're hurting me, YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Rebecca screamed before she ripped her arm out of Fergal's grasp before walking out of the room holding her arm.

"Are you okay Mum? I'm really sorry about that" Fergal said turning to his mum and pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay, Fergal. I'm fine" Leonie said hugging her son.

"I don't know what's happened to you Fergal, your father and I didn't raise you to be like this. You have to back down and allow Pamela to see her children Fergal. You can't keep your children from their mother its not right. Pamela has every right to be in their lives as much as you do. You have to allow her to see those kids and stop all this silliness" Leonie said looking Fergal in the eyes.

"I'll think about it mum okay, no promises. I have to go, thanks for looking after the kids" Fergal said kissing his mum on the side of the head before walking out not once looking at Pam as he left.

A/N: There you have it Fergal finally sees Rebecca for what she is but what will he do? Also Pam finally is reunited with her kids. That's how I sort of see things going, so I hope something like this does happen but we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks of reading and please leave some feedback until next time!