Lost Little Girl

A/N: Okay I've changed this book some that as it will no longer be just Fergal and Mercedes but it will include everything from Jordan's book 'One Night Stand' but it will have different ships and no worries it will still have BossClub thrown in too so its going to be a mixed business LOL! So please enjoy this chapter and I hope you like what I've decided to do with this book. Happy reading!

Side note: The pic is Fergal with his nieces Chloe and Rose, so you have a pic in my minds of how Fergal would look with kids LOL, he's great with kids mind you! 

~*~

The next morning Pam woke up and put the rest of Cinderella on as she had promised from last night. Pam was still feeling uneasy about the girls wanting to see Fergal, after what happened months ago she was too scared and uncomfortable with the girls seeing their dad. While the girls were watching Cinderella, Pam was looking after the Logan and Kyle. The girls were enjoying the movie except Maci who was watching it but wasn't as excited as her sisters Lydia and Evelyn were. She kept thinking about her daddy and she missed him terribly, she turned to her sisters and told them she was going to the toilet and that she'd be right back.

Getting up from the couch Maci got up and walked out of the living room as Lydia was watching her go curious but turned back to the movie after Evelyn nudged her to watch. Running into her room, Maci jumped on the bed hugging her pillow as she started crying. Pulling the bedside table draw open Maci pulled out a photo she had taken from her mum's room of Fergal holding the triplets in his arms as they all smiled at the camera.

"I miss you daddy, why can't I see you? I love you so much" Maci sobbed as she burst into tears hugging the photo to her chest.

Then Maci made a decision to go find her daddy so she could be back in his warm and loving embrace. Grabbing a small backpack she packed her toothbrush and toothpaste along with some clothes and her favourite teddy bear her daddy had given her since she was a baby. She wiped her tears away and slug the backpack onto her back and she slowly crept out of her room, down the hallway and after making sure the coast was clear she quickly snuck out the front door without being noticed and ran off down the street trying to figure out the way to her daddy's house.

Meanwhile at home Lydia and Evelyn were just finishing watching Cinderella when Pam walked in placing Logan and Kyle on the floor to play before she sat down next to Lydia to watch the end of the movie

"Where's Maci?" Pam asked the girls as she noticed Maci wasn't sitting on the couch with Lydia and Evelyn.

"She said she needed the toilet mummy" Evelyn said as the movie ended.

"She looked upset too as she walked away" Lydia added.

"I'll go check on her to make sure she's okay" Pam said now curious as she got up and walked to Maci's room.

"Maci-" Pam said knocking on the door, there was no answer "Maci, honey its mum-" Pam said again, still no answer.

Not waiting anymore, Pam opened the door and saw Maci wasn't in her room. Looking around Pam couldn't find her anywhere. Pam did notice her backpack was missing and some of the clothes where taken long with her toothbrush and toothpaste.

"OH MY GOD! MACI!" Pam screamed panicking as she ran around the house looking for her but not finding her anywhere. Running back into the living room Pam found the two girls on the floor playing with Logan and Kyle.

"Girls, I can't find Maci. Did she say anything to you, anything at all?" Pam asked as the girls thought.

"The only thing Maci talks about is daddy and how much she misses him and wants to see him" Evelyn said as Lydia agreed and just hearing that sent Pam into extreme panic mode. Pam had no choice but to call Fergal to see if he was Maci. Grabbing her phone Pam dialled his phone.