Parte 4

Part 6 : Escape plan

"Where am I ?" Hermione wondered once again, then, as if to give her an answer, her brain began to work intensely, and several images passed before her eyes, blinded by the darkness that surrounded her.

The girl remained silent observing those images that swirled furiouslyin her head and that slowly were connecting themselves like the pieces of a puzzle. When Hermione finally remembered what had happened in the potion class, the smart girl understood everything. A stupid accident had been the cause of all her problems, a damn sock was the reason why she was now the property of the person who most hated in the world. Pansy had been very cunning forcing her to do an unbreakable vow, the girl had foreseen that the effect of the potion would not last long and she had acted promptly. There was no way to break an unbreakable vow, Hermione knew it, it was an ancient and dangerous spell and no one could free her from Pansy's clutches.

But the Gryffindor girl did not have time to think about her forced slavery, she had to escape from that place and go far away from Pansy and her damned feet which still were on her face. Hermione felt her head spinning tremendously and she risked vomiting, there was very little oxygen under the covers and the stink of Pansy's feet, which were very sweaty, it was truly lethal. Hermione, however, could not move, could not remove those feet from her face before being sure that the wicked Slytherin had not specifically ordered her to stay at her feet all night. Hermione tried to remember what had happened a few hours before and hoped that her memories were not distorted in some way by the Amortentia. Pansy had told her to lie down at the foot of her bed, under the covers, but she had not told her to spend the whole night there, she had not given her other orders and Hermione would not have risked disobeying running away, she would not have risked death for breaking the unbreakable vote.

Hoping strongly not to be in error, Hermione gently pushed Pansy's feet away from her face and slipped out of bed, being careful not to make any noise ... if the Slytherin woke up it would have been the end. Hermione took the cloak of invisibility that Pansy had placed on top of her trunk and without looking back, the girl ran out of the dormitory and the Slytherin common room.

- What can I do ? - Hermione continued to wonder all the way to the Gryffindor tower, risking for a moment to be hit by the diabolical poltergeist Peeves who was throwing pots along the corridor on the seventh floor, making a hellish noise.

Hermione finally managed to get to her dorm safe and sound, but of course she was not able to sleep that night, too busy working out a plan to escape the clutches of the evil witch named Pansy Parkinson. There was no hope of regaining her freedom, but the end of the school was very near and all she had to do was avoid the Slytherin girl for two days.

"If I do not meet her, she will not be able to give me orders. Then I'll have all summer to find a way to get around the spell " Hermione told herself, smiling faintly.

The next day the girl did not step foot outside the Gryffindor common room, although Harry and Ron had begged her for almost an hour to go with them to the lake and have fun in those last hours together. Hermione, however, had resisted, she could not risk running into Pansy. To kill time, all alone in the Gryffindor tower, the girl tried to read a book but she just could not concentrate on the yellowed pages under her nose. Her mind was projected forward, trying to figure out what to do if during the summer she had not found a way to free herself from the unbreakable vote.

"I will not be able to go back to Hogwarts" Hermione told herself with tears in her eyes, aware that she could not live in the same place, albeit a huge castle like Hogwarts, where Pansy Parkinson lived... where her Mistress lived. Hermione tried not to think of that horrendous word, in her eyes there was nothing more despicable than slavery, no one in the world should own another human being.

"Or magical creature" the girl whispered, thinking of Dobby and the other house elves who were forced to serve the most powerful and wealthy families of wizards.

For a moment Hermione saw herself wearing the wretched rags that were the typical uniform of the house elves and she could not hold back her tears. Even in the evening Hermione did not leave the Gryffindor common room and she asked Harry and Ron to bring her something to eat from the Great Hall. The two boys did not ask questions and Hermione could not but be grateful to her wonderful friends. When the girl, exhausted, threw herself on the bed, a small smile appeared on her face when she thought that at the end of the following day she would have been free again.

On the morning of the departure Hermione was finishing packing, the train would have left at 11 and the girl had already decided that she would wear the invisibility cloak to avoid taking risks. For a moment she had been tempted to tell Harry that she had his cloak back, but then she decided to wait, if her friend decided to take it back at once, it would be a big problem for her. Just before leaving the Gryffindor common room, Hermione heard someone calling her name and turning around, she saw Neville Longbottom quickly approaching her.

- Hermione, that Slytherin girl...Pansy Parkison, she told me to tell you that you have to read this letter - the boy said trying to catch his breath.

"Shit" thought Hermione, the Slytherin girl had just fooled her with those words that were a real order which had been reported by an unaware Neville.

- Thank you, Neville - Hermione said with a faint voice, taking the letter with her trembling hand.

"Nice try Granger, but I would suggest you not to avoid me in the future. You have expressly sworn not only to obey all my orders but also to serve and worship me as a Goddess and I really think that the Unbreakable Vow can intervene if you do not crawl at my feet and adore me as soon as possible. It would be a shame not to see again your ugly face and your rabbit teeth, so I ORDER you to meet me in the Prefect's compartment"

Hermione's eyes immediately filled with tears, for a short day she had dreamed of freedom and as often happens, dreams not only do not come true but they transform themselves into the worst nightmares. Pansy had really thought of everything and had proved to be far more intelligent than the Gryffindor girl thought. Yeah, the girl had been rash to give another person a letter expressly quoting the unbreakable vote and the new relationship between the two students, but Pansy had been clever enough to use Neville Longbottom as a courier, probably the most good and trustworthy boy of the whole castle.

Hermione did not have much time to cry because soon Harry and Ron arrived and the girl had to compose herself so as not to make her friends suspicious. The trio dragged their luggages down to the park of the castle and they could speak only when they were in the carriages pulled by the Thestral, winged horses with a skeletal body and a reptile snout, creatures that only the people who had seen the face of death could see. When Hermione finally took courage and told her friends that she should have spent the train ride in the prefect's compartment, Ron protested.

- Why do you take everything so seriously ? No prefect "works" during the return trip, you will be alone all the time -

- The fact that others do not do their duty does not mean that I should also neglect the tasks that have been entrusted to me. And sometimes it's better to be alone ... - Hermione said coming down quickly from the carriage, which had just stopped, leaving her two friends almost petrified.

"Sorry guys, I did not want to treat you so badly but I can not involve you in this story" Hermione thought, heading sadly toward the head coach of the train, where Hermione knew that unfortunately she would not be alone.

That time Pansy was not already there to wait for her prey, the Slytherin girl wanted her slave to wait anxiously for her arrival and the punishment she had in store for her. After saying goodbye to Draco Malfoy, who was telling his friends that he was going to China with his father in the summer, Pansy headed for the head coach but first she came across Harry Potter and Ron Weasley who were entering a compartment with Neville Paciock and the weird Ravenclaw girl of whom Pansy never remembered the name.

"Who knows what Potter and his bum friend would do seeing their dear friend on my leash like a dog, while she devoutly lick my feet - Pansy could not but smile triumphantly thinking about that image, but it was still early to show her slave to the world.

Hermione felt the floor vibrate beneath her feet as the train began to move and Hosgmeade station became more and more small. The girl was sitting with her arms crossed, apparently looking out the window at the fast flowing countryside as the train moved, but actually the girl's gaze was lost in the void, the fear of what was about to happen was too big. Suddenly the compartment door burst open violently and Hermione looked at her rival as Pansy watched her like a lion watching a zebra. The Slytherin girl entered the compartment, closing the door behind her and throwing a series of spells to prevent anyone from entering or hearing what was happening inside.

- Well well, apparently the effect of the potion has finally vanished. I'll confess to you that I could not wait to play with the real Hermione Granger, to see your expression when I force you to do the most humiliating things. For starters... why do not you kneel at the feet of your Mistress ? -

Hermione knew she could not disobey, she had to be strong, Pansy could torture her for only a few hours, and then she would finally hug again her parents and escape the clutches of that harpy for a few months. That thought comforted her slightly, so she swallowed her pride and knelt at her rival's feet. Pansy wasted no time in restoring her dominion over the Gryffindor girl and immediately she put a foot on Hermione's head and with her shoe crushed the girl's face against the floor of the compartment.

- Welcome back to your real place in this world... beneath my feet - Pansy said giggling triumphantly and adding shortly after - Well ? Do not you thank me ?

- Tha..thanks - Hermione said with difficulty

- Thanks what ? - Pansy replied

- Thank you Mistress ... thank you Mistress - Hermione repeated and repeated, tears running down her face because of the pain and the terrible humiliation she was feeling.

The girl now remembered what Pansy had done to her in the past few days, but her memories were confused, as if they were a dream that slip away from her mind on the morning, losing the details. That one for Hermione was the first real humiliation that Pansy inflicted on her, because it was not a memory, it was not a nightmare... it was reality!

After a few minutes Pansy sat down and took her foot off Hermione's head, but for the girl there was not a moment to rest because the Slytherin girl snapped her fingers immediately and she said :

- Take off my shoes and lick my feet, slave -

Hermione knew that sooner or later it would happen but despite everything she was not prepared for that difficult task. As soon as she removed her rival's shoes, the girl was hit by a pungent odor that immediately made her dizzy, causing her to retch. Hermione saw that Pansy was not wearing socks and her feet were very sweaty. The girl, not knowing what to do, began to massage the soles of her new Mistress, studying her feet carefully. Even without the effect of the potion Hermione could not deny that Pansy really had good feet and that she devoted much attention to them. The Slytherin girl's pedicure seemed very recent and her toes, as usual, had black polish. Hermione looked at the toering Pansy wore on her left foot and the girl could not help but think that those were the most beautiful feet she had ever seen.

"What the hell am I thinking?" Hermione said to herself with shock, wondering if the effects of the potion had really vanished completely.

Soon the girl's thoughts were swept away by her Mistress, who with a rapid movement hooked her neck with her left foot and pressed the right one against her face.

- I said to lick my feet, not massage them - Pansy said aggressively, trapping her slave's nose between the toes of her foot.

Hermione was overwhelmed by that strong smell and was forced to open her mouth to try to breathe better, but Pansy's foot was pressed on her face so hard that she could not breathe with her mouth. Not wanting to make Pansy angry, Hermione gave up and started breathing with her nose, inhaling that incredible stench, and beginning to lick the only part of Pansy's sole that she could reach with her tongue. Hermione was amazed to find that the taste was not so bad, just a little salty, nothing to do with the tremendous smell that they emanated. After a few minutes Pansy switched her feet and this time the left foot was pressed against her slave's face.

- Sniff loudly, I want to hear you, I want to see your nostrils dilate in an attempt to inhale as much as possible the aroma of my feet that will soon become your only oxygen, soon you will not be able to live without it.

Hermione obeyed and continuing to lick, she began to sniff deeply between Pansy's toes and soon the stench make her head spin more and more. The Slytherin girl laughed out loud, evidently satisfied with her slave's job, but Hermione almost could not hear her, she was so groggy by that strong smell. Then, after what seemed like hours, Pansy took her foot off Hermione's face and said :

- I'm tired of playing with you, get on all fours and stay still. You will be my footrest as I read -

Hermione saw Pansy pull a magazine out of her bag and the girl was not surprised that Slytherin preferred to read a Gossip (magic) magazine rather than a good book, but Hermione was soon distracted by Pansy's words:

- I almost forgot. Slave, take off your clothes, I do not want my precious feet to touch the filthy clothes of a mudblood -

Humiliated, Hermione was forced to undress completely and as soon as Pansy snapped her fingers, the girl got on all fours and felt the feet of her rival resting on her back. The Gryffindor girl had completely lost track of time, she did not know if they'd left Hogsmeade station a few minutes ago or several hours before, she did not know how long she was still in Parkinson's clutches. At the beginning Hermione had been happy with her new role, she did not have to smell or lick Pansy's feet which also weighed very little, but after half an hour things had changed. With the passage of time Hermione increasingly felt a deep humiliation in being used by another person as a mere object and soon her suffering also became physical. At one point, in fact, Pansy had crossed her legs at the ankles and had placed her feet on the neck of her poor slave who was forced to bear all the weight of the legs of her mistress in one place. Pansy, however, was indifferent to Hermione's suffering and she continued to read quietly.

If no one could hear what was happening inside the compartment, the two girls could hear very well what was happening in the corridor of their coach and when Pansy heard a familiar voice say "Anything from the trolley ?", the Slytherin girl jumped up and after having removed her spells, she went out into the corridor leaving Hermione alone, still completely naked. The girl did not know whether to stay in the same position or move and finally relax her muscles but she spent so much time deciding what to do that Pansy returned to the compartment with her arms full of sweets and some sandwiches. The Slytherin girl, after throwing the usual spells, sat down and put her feet once more on her slave's neck, starting to read her magazine and eating the sandwiches she had just bought. Hermione was feeling more and more humiliated and soon she also began to feel her stomach rumbling.

- Oh, are you hungry ? Pansy asked, the girl in the moment was eating Chocolate frogs.

- Yes, a lot - Hermione admitted in a faint voice.

Pansy stood up and Hermione, momentarily free to move, followed with eyes the girl who was looking for something in her suitcase. Then, Pansy pulled out a small bag and showed it to her slave.

" Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans ? Better than nothing " Hermione thought, she who would have loved to eat one of those sandwiches or a chocolate frog. The beans were notoriously risky, one it could be strawberry-flavored, the other could taste like vomit !

Pansy gave Hermione a bean and she ate it hoping she was lucky. Obviously the girl did not find a strawberry flavored bean but instead savored a strange taste and that reminded her so much... Pansy's feet ! Hermione looked up and saw that the girl was watching her with curiosity, then when Pansy realized that her slave had understood, she burst out laughing noisily.

- Do you like beans to the taste of my feet ? -

Hermione knew what the answer Pansy wanted to hear, so she said:

- I love them, thank you... Mistress - she hurried to add before Pansy could scold her.

- And if you were asking, no, I did not put them in my shoes or under my feet. Do not you know that it is the company of my family that produces beans ? Bertie Bott is my maternal grandfather and do you know how he created them ? He was planning on making tasty sweets from food, but accidentally made one taste like a dirty sock. It's ironic don't you think ? First a dirty sock gave a fortune to my family, then a dirty sock gave a slave to me ! - Pansy laughed but she did not stopped her speech - My uncle time ago showed me the spell to give the taste to a bean. I wanted to try it and yesterday I finally had the chance. Do not tell me you thought your little insubordination would have no consequences. Remember, whenever you disobey my orders not only you risk death because of the vow, but you will be punished. This time I'll be good, I bet that a mudblood like you will end up loving these "feet-beans", so I have two full bags in my suitcase. You'll have to eat one bean every hour and I order you not to swallow it right away, let it melt in your mouth, your breath will only improve -

Pansy sat in her seat and once again used Hermione as her footrest,

- Keep eating, do not worry, you can finish the whole bag. The other two will be enough for at least a week, then I'll give you more.

- What ? - Hermione said, while she was trying to eat her second "feet-bean".

- Sorry, I have not told you about my plan for your summer yet - Pansy said, taking her feet off Hermione's back so she could look at her slave's face - As soon as you get home, you will have to use the memory spell on your parents, let them forget they have a daughter and send those dirty Muggles on the other side of the world ... yeah Australia should be fine. You have six days to do everything, on the seventh day I will come to get you and I will take you to your new home, where you can freely serve your Mistress.
Hermione was shocked,

" How could Pansy have come up with such a evil plan? How does she think I could do something like this to my parents ? " The girl thought angrily.

- How can you do this to me ? My parents ... - Hermione began to sob - I can not do that, please Pansy, have mercy - the girl crawled at the rival's feet and began to kiss them relentlessly - Please Mistress... I'll do anything, I'll be forever your slave but I beg you do not let me do this-

- You're right about one thing, you'll be my slave forever... and therefore, as my slave you'll have to obey the order I just gave you. Now be quiet and lick my feet-

Hermione knew there was no more hope, whatever she did, she could not see her parents again after that week, if she obeyed Pansy's order her parents would never remember having a daughter, if she disobeyed the Unbreakable Vow would kill her, giving her parents immeasurable pain. The cold logic that Hermione had always loved, left no room for doubt, and with her heart full of pain the girl took out her tongue and began to lick the feet of her Mistress.