Parte 6

Part 8 : Darkness, an evil plan and a little favor

- Hermione are you here? -

- Hermioneee -

Two familiar voices broke the silence of the night. Awakening from sleep, the girl needed a few moments to recognize the voices of her best friends which grew stronger and stronger. Hermione did not know how Harry and Ron had found her, how they had figured out what had happened to her in the last few weeks, when Hogwarts' s best student had become the domestic elf of her hated rival. Hermione thought for a moment about the Unbreakable vow, but soon after she decided to take the risk and disobey Pansy's orders... who knows, maybe her friends had discovered a way to free her from that ancient magic that kept her on the leash of the young Slytherin.

- Hermione! -

The girl heard calling her name once more, and without any hesitation she answered, screaming with all the strength in her body.

- I'm here! -

Immediately a loud sound of footsteps echoed in the darkness that was illuminated by the lights of two wands. The girl's heart was filled with joy at seeing the faces of her best friends, who rejoiced when they found her. Ron warmly hugged her and Hermione immediately felt safe in the strong arms of the boy who seemed even taller than usual. Harry instead looked around carefully, almost as if he expected to be attacked at any moment.

- How did you find me ? How did you kno... -

- It's not time to talk - Harry said seriously, interrupting the girl and motioning for Ron to move.

The trio advanced slowly, surrounded by darkness, the light of the wands was in fact just enough to allow them to see where to put their feet. Hermione did not understand what was happening but she did not care and continued to move forward with her friends, still gripping Ron's arm strongly, as if she was afraid of losing her friend forever. At one point the three Gryffindor stumbled into an obstacle and Hermione realized with amazement that it was the old Ford Anglia with which Harry and Ron had once bumped against the Whomping Willow in their second year at school, when the elf Dobby had prevented Harry from coming back to Hogwarts, closing the access portal to the platform 9 3/4, forcing the boys to reach the castle with "alternative means".

The car doors opened suddenly and the boys climbed into the Ford Anglia as the roar of the engine spread through the darkness. Ron pressed his foot down on the gas and the car moved a few meters before taking off. Hermione had only heard of that car on which Mr. Weasley had used different spells, one to make it fly and one to make it invisible... but, from their previous adventure, the boys knew very well that they could not rely heavily on that last one optional. The darkness finally dissolved and as the car got higher and higher in the sky, the moon seemed to grow closer and closer. That strange sense of fear left Hermione who, after observing her saviors for a few moments, asked once again :

- How did you find me? -

- Well - Ron started to say, but he was immediately interrupted by a loud bang.

Hermione saw the side view mirror of the car fly away after being hit by a spell.

- Death Eaters ! - Harry shouted, pulling out his wand and warmly urging Ron to push more and more his foot on the gas to sow the pursuers, who tried to surround the car with their broomstick.

"What's going on ?" Hermione wondered, nothing seemed to make any sense.

Some spells shattered the rear window, others hit the sides of the car that was not able to sow the enemies. Harry managed to hit a Death Eater with a Stupefy and the man, hit by the red beam, fell from the broomstick and vanished. Hermione did not know what to do, she did not have a wand and she could not help her friends who were risking their lives because of her. Suddenly a Stupefy hit Ron who collapsed on the steering wheel and the Ford Anglia began to precipitate. The girl struggled with all her strength to move the body of the unconscious friend and take control of the car while Harry tried to keep the remaining Death Eaters at bay. As the car regain altitude, Hermione's heart restarted to pound and she tried in vain to wake her friend up. After another five minutes of pursuit, Harry finally managed to take down the last Death Eaters and exhausted, he collapsed in the seat next to Hermione.

- You were great Harry - the girl said with a smile

Harry looked at her intently for a second and then Hermione saw his hand approaching her face, as if he wanted to caress her. Harry instead grabbed hard her nose and making moving her head from side to side, he said:

- You were great too, despite being a filthy mudblood -

The pain in her nose grew more and more and the girl tried to scream.

- What's the problem Granger ? Do not you like this as alarm clock ? -

Hermione felt the world around her swirling frantically and suddenly Harry, the fainted Ron and the Ford Anglia faded, replaced by a partial view of Pansy's toes tightly gripping her nose. It took several seconds to realize that it had been only a dream and that she was still chained in the stables of Pansy Parkinson, that she was still the slave of that wicked girl who had got up early just to have more time to torment her old rival. When the Slytherin girl let go of her nose and moved her bare foot away from her face, Hermione realized she was out of the doghouse that would be her new, humiliating house from that moment on.

"I probably fell asleep here when I went out to get some air" the girl thought, remembering the sense of claustrophobia she had felt when she had waken up in the middle of the night.

- Granger ? Hey, are you there ? I remind you that you're not on vacation, although this place is a thousand times better than that Muggle sewer you called home. I'm busy this morning, hurry up and clean my feet so I can get out - Pansy nervously tapped her feet on the dusty floor of the stable.

Only then Hermione carefully observed the feet of the young Slytherin who, with a wicked grin, showed her for a moment her filthy soles. Still in chains, the poor girl swallowed anxiously, that new day would begin even worse than how the previous one had ended and resigned to obey the orders of her new Mistress, Hermione crawled at the feet of Pansy who had leaned back to a wooden beam and crossing her arms, she looked amused at that miserable being who was advancing towards her, already with the tongue out.

- I recommend you, Granger, do a good job or I'll have to think about an appropriate punishment all day and it would distract me from my commitments, which would increase your punishment even further - Pansy said putting her left foot in the face of her slave and using her like a doormat to wipe the dirt.

Hermione knew well that Pansy was just waiting for an opportunity to be able to punish her and she had no intention of allowing the wicked witch to succeed in her intent. The young Gryffindor's tongue approached her Mistress's sole and began to lick, trying not to think how humiliating and damaging to her body was that disgusting act. Needless to say, it was all useless and Hermione, while her tongue moved tirelessly up and down Pansy's sole, did not stop a second to think:

"Can you die for swallowing this junk? "

Regardless of what the answer was, she knew she had no choice but to continue. Besides, disobeying Pansy's order would probably have killed her because of the unbreakable vote. While Hermione kept cleaning her Mistress's feet, Pansy looked at the young woman without too much attention, in fact her mind was too busy elaborating an excuse to use with her parents a few hours later. Pansy hated spend her time with her parents. She hated her mother's germophobia (just the sight of a single grain of dust was enough drive her crazy) and Pansy hated that idiot of her father who had nothing of the class and nobility of a true Pureblood, it was not surprising that her grandfather almost kicked him out of his house after the umpteenth disaster made with that fool of Xenophiulius Lovegood, all to find some kind of magical creature that obviously existed only in the mind of those two deranged men.

- Between my toes too, slave - Pansy suddenly said, returning to focus on Hermione who hurried to execute the order of her Mistress.

The girl put her tongue in the middle of the young Slytherin's toes and with precise movements she tried to collect all the dirt that had accumulated there. As always Hermione had some hesitation before swallowing, but it was so brief that Pansy did not notice. In a short time the feet of the Pureblood became more and more clean and Hermione almost ashamed of herself for feeling proud of having been able to clean so well a pair of feet just with her tongue.

"What have I become ? Am I now just a tool to clean the feet of my Mistress ? " the girl asked herself without stopping working on the feet of the Slytherin girl and Hermione almost jumped when she realized that even in her thoughts she now called Pansy " Mistress ".

Regardless of what was happening in the mind of her young slave, Pansy looked at the sole of her left foot and she was amazed at the excellent work the Gryffindor girl had done. Pansy was originally convinced that she would still have to go home to properly wash her feet, but at that moment the young woman realized that there was no need at all.

"Maybe I finally found the best use of a mudblood" Pansy thought giggling, before throwing a pair of black shoes on her slave.

- Enough licking. You've already eaten enough for this morning, disgusting pig -

Hermione's eyes instantly filled with tears and, as if in response to Pansy, her stomach began to grumble.

"Apparently that was my breakfast," the girl sadly said to herself, thinking, however, of the Pansy's feet flavored beans (that were in the manger) which could fill her stomach a little. Trying not to think too much about how pathetic she had become, Hermione carefully put the shoes on her Mistress's feet, who with one foot pushed the young girl's chin up so she could look into her eyes.

- Well ? What do you say ? - Pansy asked with a sneer.

Hermione looked at her for a few seconds, then she realized what the young woman wanted.

- Thank you Mistress for the wonderful breakfast that you have offered to your humble slave, thanks for the honor of being able to clean your divine feet - and beyond those humiliating words, Hermione also decided to smothered with kisses Pansy's shoe that was a few inches from her face.

The Slytherin girl looked with satisfaction at the great and powerful Hermione Granger who now seemed to have accepted her true place, to have understood that for a mudblood like her it was only an honor to be able to serve and lick the feet of a noble Pureblood. Then, still smiling, Pansy said :

- While I'm away you'll have to clean the castle with Tinky. She will tell you what to do and how to do it. I advise you, do not slack off because Tinky will tell me everything -

- Yes, oh my Mistress. I will not rest for a moment until everything is perfectly clean, until it will be all like a Goddess as you deserve - Hermione said. She had by now decided to put aside the last crumb of pride she had and to behave like a humble and adoring servant... besides, a happy Pansy could only be a good for her.

Hermione continued to kiss tirelessly her Mistress's shoe, without being able to avoid thinking that those words she had almost recited had strangely turned her on. Pansy allowed her slave to kiss her feet for another five minutes, then reluctantly the Slytherin girl pushed her servant off with a kick and, thinking with annoyance of her next destination, she disappeared with a "pop". When her Mistress was by now miles and miles away, Hermione breathed a sigh of relief and having been previously freed from the chain, the girl got up without difficulty and approached the manger where she ate some beans with that taste that she would have recognized in a thousand, that taste that by now she was beginning to love ...

When the girl arrived to the entrance of the castle, not remembering anything about the place, she began to call loudly the elf Tinky who appeared behind her, making the girl jump with fear. Once more the elf looked at her with contempt, but the poor Hermione still did not seem to understand how much Tinky hate her, how that creature felt threatened by her arrival and how the elf would do anything to kick that filthy mudblood out from that noble castle and keep her away from her noble Mistress. While the elf explained to her where to find what was necessary to clean the floors, Hermione could not help but observe Tinky's filthy dress that looked so much like what she was wearing at the moment. The girl was so distracted that she did not understand a few words and when she gently asked the elf to repeat what she had just said, Tinky began to mumble as usual.

"I knew it, the filthy mudblood is not even able to comprehend a few words. Poor Tinky, what have you done to deal with this beast ? "

Once again Hermione pretended not to hear the offenses that the elf had just said to her, shifting blame of those words to Tinky's owners who had instilled on her those sick ideology. However, the girl was happy to start cleaning the floors in the west wing of the castle and get rid of the elf for a few minutes. While the girl worked tirelessly she could not help but think about how humiliating it was to work as a maid for her old rival, before thinking, however, that she had done much worse and the humiliation of that morning was still fresh in her brilliant mind.

"Knowing Pansy, is surprising that I did not have to clean the floors with my tongue" the girl thought and for a moment she had the vision of herself on all fours crawling up and down the castle, licking the stone floors like a dog. That image made her wet and the girl said aloud:

- What the hell ? How can I get excited by this ? -

Hermione did not have the time to answer the question that hassling her because a noise of small steps announced the arrival of Tinky who gave her another task and sent the girl to the opposite side of the castle. The elf carefully watched the girl's work, then with a wicked smile Tinky snapped her bony fingers and a large bucket, containing what looked like mud, appeared in midair.

"Finally Tinky will get her beloved Mistress back, all for herself"

While the elf was putting her evil plan in motion, miles and miles away, Pansy was witnessing the boring game of Wizard's chess between her parents. When Mrs. Parkinson made her move, pushing the enemy King into a corner, Mr. Parkinson scratched his head thinking of an effective counter-strike.

-Aaaah - the woman suddenly screamed - Honey, this way you risk dirtying everything with your dandruff -

- But darling, I do not have dandruff - the man replied as his daughter was more and more bored by that usual senseless speech - Ah Pansy, I was thinking... um why do not you invite Luna for a couple of days ? - the man said, turning his big face towards his daughter.

- What ? Dad the school is over just a few days ago and... - Pansy began to protest

- I know I know, the fact is that Xen wrote to me that Luna feels lonely and I told him that she could spend a few days with you. Honey, just do me this little favor. You know that Xenophilius sav... -

- He saved your life... I know, you told me this only a thousand times - Pansy interrupted the man. More and more nervous, she knew that his father had already decided and that soon she would have the crazy Luna Lovegood in her way.

"And now how can I play with my slave ? Will I have to keep her hidden in the stables all the time ? " the young Slytherin asked herself as her mother checkmated her husband and jumped up for the joy of that rare victory...then screaming because she inadvertently touched a small plant with her shoe, risking that the germs hidden in the plant could "infect" her.

"Those two know each other too well, I simply cannot force Granger to wear a wig or something like that to not be recognized" Pansy told herself, resigned to renounce her new slave for a couple of days. But then she got a brilliant idea and Pansy smiled thinking that she would have to stop a moment by her dear uncle's house and borrow one of his potions.