Were Are They?

This is for KawaiiNaruKibaSenpai

Reverse Dipper POV

"Will were are you" I can't find him any were. Ever since we had an argument this morning.

Flashback

"Will you're so stupid I don't even know why you're hear anymore" I said to will "y-you tell m-me t-the reason y-you k-keep me here i-is because y-you l-love me" will said while he was crying. "Well I don't love you nor do I want you to stay here so why don't you go to you brothers and stay away from me" I told him.

Will tried to hug me and I hit him " go away you worthless piece of shit" I said full of rage. " N-no i w-want t-to stay h-here w-with you c-cause I love y-you"  " I don't love you now leave before I kill you" . "Fine" will shouted then left.

End of the Flashback

I never thought he would actually leave. I never wanted him to leave I was forced to make him leave or he would die because someone would kill him I'm gonna go check and see if bill knows were he is.

Bills POV

"Hey Mabel have you seen pinetree any were cause I can't find him" I asked her " Yeah actually he said he was going to find more supernatural things in the forest" she told me "thanks mabel" " no problem bill".

Time skip 2 hours

I can't find him he's just gone what could have happened. I walk in the shack and see pinetree with his back to me. "Pinetree" I yell and hug him but I  notice he doesn't smell the same. I turn him around and see dipper gleeful. My good mood turns to pissed off I make a knife appear at his neck. "What the hell are you doing here" I ask with venom in my voice. "I'm l-looking for w-will" that made me take a few steps back " what do you mean your looking for will is he missing" "yes he is and I was wondering if you have him" he stated " no I don't but I can find pinetree any were"

"Well there is one more place I have to check " I will come with you he might have pinetree to" " who might have dipper" mabel asks me and dipper said "Tad"

Tad's POV

"So they finally found me out let's put on a show for them what do you guys say" I ask the two boys in front of me " no we won't do anything you want" dipper said angrily " yes you will" I snap my fingers and they pass out " Now time for the fun".

Bills POV

We find Tad's hideout and we see dipper and will passed out on a bed in a room the walls made of glass so we can see inside"pinetree" " will " we try to use our magic but it's not working " you are powerless here" we hear a voice say but I recognize the voice any were " Tad " " right you are brother but I don't have time to chat because the show is about to begin " he said and snapped his fingers. Me and dipper were tied in chairs facing our lovers with duck tape over our mouths " Now enjoy the show" he said and snapped his fingers and he was gone.

Wills POV

I started to wake up and I saw dipper passed out next to me. I shook him " hay dipper wake up" he started to wake up when he did his eyes were showing lust. "Oh no" I said " oh yes let's have some fun". Dipper crawled over to me licking his lips and kissed me. A wave of pleasure came over me and I melted into the kiss soon it became a steamy make out session. He then started to kiss down my neck and suck on it. It felt so good.

"Ahh dipper" he continued to suck and bite. He stopped sucking and took off our shirts and pants. He started to pull our boxers off. He got in between my legs and took me whole into his mouth bobbing his head "ahhnggg S-so goood ". He stopped and took me out of his mouth and put his fingers in front of my mouth "suck" he ordered and I did as told. When they were all lubricated he took them out and positioned them at my entrance and stuck one in.

It felt so good he started to pump in and out faster and faster he kept adding until he was four fingers in. He took them out I whined at the loss of contact. Soon there was something much bigger at my entrance without warning he pushed in. "Dipperrr so good" he stated to go faster and harder. Then he hit something and it made me scream "THERE RIGHT THERE HIT IT AGAIN DIPPER" he hit it mercilessly many more times until I couldn't take it any more. "Dipper I'm gonna cum" "me too" a few more thrusts and we both came him in me and me on our chests. Once we rode out our high he fell next to me and we passed out.

Time skip

Dippers POV

When I woke up I saw will next to me and we are at the shack in my room. I get up and I'm cleaned and dressed. I hear talk down stairs so I go down stairs to see bill and other me. "Hey bill" "Pintree" he yelled and gave me a hug " is will still up stairs" other me asked and I told him he was and he went up stairs " I missed you" bill said "I missed you to" I told him and he kissed me we shared a loving kiss and broke apart. "I love you bill" " I love you too dipper"

Third person POV

Dipper and will came down and they all gave each other hugs and said  their farewells. Dipper and will never knew the truth that their lovers saw them have sex together and they never will.

Thank you my lovely readers.