Your Blood

Dipper's POV

I am awaken from my slumber by being licked. I open my eyes to see Bill's tongue running up my stomach up to my neck. "Good morning" he says when he realises I am awake. "Morning" I reply with. As I sit up from my comfortable coffin I see that Bill is straddling my hips.

"Comfortable?" I ask and he nods his head. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my face in his neck and take in his scent. "Mmm you smell as good as ever" I tell him "Stop s-saying that" he replies "Bit it's true." As I complement him I can see his beautiful golden tail wag.

So I reach out to pet it and when I do he jumps "Come on you should be used to that by now" I say and as I look back at him I see that his face is red. "So should I bite you now or wait until I am balls deep in you just as you like it" I ask in a low tone, as I ask him he looks away.

I squeeze his ass and tell him "Come on baby boy" "B-balls d-deep" he stutters out. "Good boy" I run my hand in his pants and rub his twitching hole with my finger and slightly push and pull out. "S-stop teasing m-me" so I thrust my fingers in and out of him really fast and makes him a moaning mess.

As I am stretching him out I hear him say " En-enough I want your co-cock now" I take both of our  pants off and put the tip to his entrance and without warning slam myself inside.

He moans out in pleasure. I thrust into him "Fa-faster" bill moand out and I stop all movement and say "Beg for it" "W-what" he asks I slam into him and growl "Beg for it."

"Please D-dipper fuck me t-till I can not w-walk anymore, f-fuck me till I p-pass out" he begged "Your wish is my command" and I fuck him at lightning speed.

As I fuck roughly into him I start sucking on his nipples "N-no not the n-nipples too" he whines as I suck harder on them I can feel his hole clench onto me.

"Seems like you love it to me" I tease. "N-no I'm c-cumming " he moaned out I whisper into his ear "Than cum" as I bit his shoulder he screams out in pleasure and his hole tightens on my cock and I cum as well.

He collapses into my chest as I remove my fangs from his neck. I pull out of him and he quietly let out a moan and I fall backwards and lay him next to me and we pass out.

Thank you my lovely reader for reading. I hope you guys liked it and if you have any suggestions I am open. I would love to hear what ideas you guys have.