Cheater (GumballxMarshall Lee)

This story goes to LuminaraCipher I hope you enjoy.

Warning-Angst, Modern AU
Gumball's POV

I was on my way home after an exhausting day at work and all I want to do is cuddle with my baby. I made a few stops before I finally drove home. I pull into my driveway,  turn the car off, lock it and walk up the porch and unlock the door. "Baby I'm home" after a minute I don't hear anything so I look around downstairs.

I don't see him anywhere downstairs so I go upstairs. As I make my way upstairs I can hear some noises. I go to the door and put my ear to the door. I can hear Marshall moaning someones name. I slam open the door to see Marshall being pounded into by some guy. Marshall pushes the dude off of him when he sees me. "No please continue" I state in a monotoaned voice. I can see Marshall start to panic and he says " N-no baby this isn't what it looks like" I relpy with "Dont 'baby' me. If it's not what it looks like, then what is it, huh?"

I say with venom in my voice. Marshall looks down in shame and the dude rushes out of the room and out of the house. "I-I'm sorry" marshall says in a low toan "So am I" I say. "I am going to leave and you have until the time I return to have all of your shit packed and you out of my fucking house. Oh and here I was going to give you this tonight because I loved you and wanted to be with you but now I have no need for it."

I then tossed him the ring I picked up on my way home. I look at him one more time and I see that his mouth was open ad tears streaming down his face. I turn around, go down stairs and exit the house. I hop into my car and I hit the stearing wheel a few times. I then think 'Why just why did he have to do that.' I wipe my tears and start the car and head to Fiona's bar.

I pull into the parking lot of Fiona's bar. It was a gay and lesbian bar. I walk in and I go straight to the bar and I see Cake, Fiona's girlfriend and I call her over. "Hey princey how you doing?" I tell her "I'm not doing to good" she asks me "Whats wrong?" And I tell her everything that has been going on.

When I finish telling her I can see that she is really mad. "Can you go get Fiona for me?" I ask her and she nods then she leaves. A few minutes later I can see Fiona coming at me looking mad as hell and she gives me hug. She tells me that she is sorry and I tell her that shes fine. She takes me to her office and we talk and drink for awhile.

I ended up staying the night at Fiona's and Cakes place and in the morning I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I walk into the kitchen and see Cake cooking and I tell her good morning and she does too. We all ate and I eventually had to go home.

Once i get home I walk in and look around and marshalls stuff was gone and he was no where to be seen. I let out a sigh and head up to my room. Once I walk into my room I see the other house key. So I know he left for real. I lay down in my bed and the last thing I think before I go to sleep is ' I will be better without him.' I then let sleep take over me.

Thank you for reading my lovely readers. Remember to stay safe and I will se you guys next time.