The Inu

Hello my lovely readers I am back and I have missed you all. I know it has been a really long time since I have updated this story and I am going to continue with this book but as a warning updates will be slow because of school and work but I will continue updating that is all I hope you guys like my new chapter.

Dipper POV

I was walking home from a long and exhausting day at work. As I was passing an alleyway I heard a small whine, as I looked in the alleyway i see something moving around in a box.

Curiosity got the best of me and I looked into the box and found a medium size dog. Once the dog noticed me he stopped moving around a looked up at me with the most adorable face, I just couldn't help myself. I picked up the dog and decided to take it home with me.

After I arrived at home I took the dog to the bathroom to give him a much needed bath. I put him down and start the bath, I put him in the tub and washed him with my soap because I dont have any dog stuff.

After the bath

Now that he is clean I can see his fur. It's a beautiful golden yellow and he has a black patches of fur on his paws like he is wearing shoes and a black patch of fur over his left eye, his right eye is a beautiful deep blue, while the other one is just like his fur a beautiful golden.

I went to the kitchen to get us some food. I decided to make some hamburgers. When the hamburgers were ready I made one for myself and gave him the other, as we finished eating I looked at the clock and realized it was time for bed so I cleaned up, took a shower and hopped in bed. He jumped up there with me and his under the covers. "Ok goodnight puppy" he barked and I quickly fell asleep.

3 days later

Bill's POV

As I woke up I realized I was in human form again. I look up to see that pinetree has gone to work, so i get up and go to take a shower.  After my quick shower I step out of the shower, after drying myself off I exit the bathroom, then i hear the front door open 'Oh shit' I think then I ran to the room. Then i see his phone on the side table next to the bed and think 'oh no' I think then, the bedroom door opens and he froze and screamed  "Who the hell are you?" I answer with " I-I'm your dog, b-bill."

He looks at me with disbelief " prove it" he states "ok" and I turn into my dog form and his jaw drops and i turn back "b-believe me now?" I ask and he shakes his head. "We will talk about this later I have to go to work, um can you hand me my phone?" I do as he asks and give him his phone then he takes it and rushes out the door, starts the car and drives off. "Well might as clean up while I wait" with that said i got to work.

Time Skip
Still Bill's POV

It is now 5pm and I am kinda nervous because pinetree is suppost to be home soon. I do not know how he will react to me when he gets home, I hope he doesn't kick me out like my other owner did. Soon I hear the car pull into the driveway and the car door shut. Then I hear the keys in the door and pinetree walks in.

As he walks in he stops, looks at me and walks to the kitchen and says "follow me" I swallow hard and does as he says. When we get in the kitchen he starts making coffee and tells me to take a seat. Once he is done making the coffee he also sits down and I keep my head down.

Dipper's POV

As I sit down i ask him "So who are you and what are you" he lifts his head up to look at  me and goes to speak but stops himeself. He continues to stare for a bit and then starts to talk " Well m-my name is B-Bill a-and I am a-an inu". I sit and listen carefully and confused and ask him " What is an inu" he looks at me scared and stutters out " An i-inu is a h-half d-dog half h-human."

I think for a couple of seconds and say "Thats amazing" he looks at me confused and scared and asks me "Y-Your n-not gonna k-kick me out" "Why would I kick you out, I brought you home with me." He looks relieved and we continue to talk for awhile and soon have dinner together.

As I am washing dishes bill is having a shower. All the while I cannot seem to get how cute he is out of my head. All of a sudden I hear a loud crash come from the bathroom, I quickly make my way to the bathroom and ask "Hey bill you okay in there" I did not hear a response so I opened the door and I see bill laying passed out on the ground with the shower rod broken.

I rush over to him and check if he is alright. He turned out to be really hot so I took him to my room and layed him on the bed. I go and grab him one of my T-shirts and s ok me boxers. When I am done I feel his forehead to see that he is still warm so I run downstairs, get a bowl and fill it with some cool water and I grab a small hand towel.

I go back upstairs to bill and and rinse the small towel and put it over his forehead. Some time goes by and he seemed to cool down so I lay on the other side of the bed to keep an eye on him to see if he will be okay throughout the night. As I lay down I can feel how exhausted I am and start falling asleep.

Bill's POV

As I wake up I see that it is still dark outside and my body is hot and acking and I know exactly what is happening. I'm in heat. As I breath it only gets hotter and the scent of pinetree gets stronger. I look around and realise that I am in the bedroom and see that I am in pinetree's cloths. So I take off the shirt and start sniffing it and I soon realize that I am rock hard.

I start rubbing my erection through the boxers and feel that the boxers are already soaked. So I take them off and start jacking off but it is not enough so I take my other hand and push a finger inside of myself. As I am doing so I am trying to not let my voice out but that is very hard to do. I start fingering myself harder trying to reach my good spot and I can't reach it.

I realise that my fingers are not good enough. I look over my shoulder at pinetree and see that he is still asleep but I cannot help myself. So I slowly take my fingers out of myself letting out a small moan at the loss and sit up. I look at pinetree one more time and slowly pull the covers all of the way off of him. I see that he is only in a t-shirt and boxers. So I start pulling off his boxers and start rubbing his cock.

I can hear his breathing quicken and I take his half hard dick into my mouth and start to blow him. He starts to lightly moan and I look at him to see that he is still asleep. So I start bobbing my head faster. And I hear him moan out my name which makes my stop and to see his cock completely erect. So I straddle his hips and lower myself onto him.

As I am lowering myself I can't help but to let out a loud moan because he is huge and I am not even half way down yet. I suddenly feel hands on my hips and I look down to see pinetree fully awake.

"Now don't stop" he says and slams my hips all of the way down " Aaaahh" I let out. He keeps raising and lowering my hips onto his huge cock. At this piont I am a moaning mess. In the middle pinetree switches our position to where I'm underneath him and he is thrusting faster and harder into me.

"P-pinetree faster" I beg and he slows down "W-what are you d-doing" I ask " Say my name" he replies with and I keep quiet not wanting to call him by his name. He come to a complete stop "Please pinetree dom't stop" he then growls " Say my name" so I look at him with puppy dog eyes and beg "p-please make me c-cum Dipper" and with a smirk he thrusts all of the way in and I scream. "Oh m-my g-god d-dipper faster" he starts thrusting faster.

I tell him "Dipper I want t-to c-cum" he growls "Then cum" and I cum with a loud moan. He cums with a groan and I feel warmth rush into my stomach and he collapses next to me. After a few minutes he gets up and cleans me and changes me. He gets into bed next to me and cuddles me to sleep.