Jealousy (IidaxKaminari)

This story goes to Dazzlingheart098 I hope you enjoy.
Warning- smut, hybrid AU

Kaminari POV

I am currently hanging out with the bakusquad. We are at mine and Iida's  house playing video games. "Hey kami how are you and Iida doing?" I hear from kiri, "we're doing good bro, he is currently at work so I decided to call you guys to come hang out" "he's not gonna get jealous again, and pounce on you like the cheetah he is, right?" Mina asks "no it should be good."

You see we are all animal half breads. I a yellow Persian cat mix. Bakugo is a pomeranian. Kirishima is a red fox. Mina is a pink peacock. Sero is a hyena and Iida is a cheetah.

"Okay dumbasses let's get back to the game?" Bakugo asks. Then we all play for awhile longer and bakugo kicks all of our asses. "Come on man how are you so good at video games?" I whine at bakugo, he smirks and replies with "because I am sparky" I grab a pillow and smack him with it. "Oh you are so dead kami" bakugo yells and smacks me with a pillow. Eventually everyone had a pillow and was fighting.

The fun continued for awhile and then I hear keys in the door. My head quickly turns to the door and I see Iida walk in, look at everyone and says "Hey guys, what's going on here?" Kiri then says " We were all playing video games and then pikachu over started a pillow fight and then you came home." I looked at kiri quickly when he said 'pikachu' and I slowly look back at Iida.

I can see the quick change of facial expression on Iida's face. "Okay guys time to go home I had a lot of fun today." I say and everyone looked at me and I could see the realization in their faces "Okay" they all say in union and they collect their stuff. They give me a big hug and then they leave.

As soon as I heard the door click, I was pinned against the wall. "So kirishima called you pikachu, huh?" "Yes, is that a problem?" I ask Iida with a teasing voice, Iida just looks at me with a dark look and I knew what was coming. Soon he lifts me over his shoulders and my tail sways in excitement.

Iida tosses me on the bed and I land with an "Oof" sound. "Strip" Iida demands and I do as told. Iida stands at the end of our bed and motions for me to come. In the blink of an eye he grabs me and bends me over his knees. "You know whats coming don't you?" Iida asks and I nod, not trusting my voice because I am excited for whats coming.

"Okay the count" 'Slap' "O-one" 'Slap' "Two" this continues till the number 15 and my bumb is stinging with pain and my member is hard with pleasure. "Were not done with your punishment yet" Iida says. He pulls me by the arm and pushes my head into the mattress. I feel him take my shorts and underwear off.

Then I feel him pour lube over my ass and he starts to finger me at a fast pace. "O-oh my g-god Iida" then all movements stop and Iida says "Thats not my name Pikachu" I then get embarrassed and stutter out "Please d-daddy more." All of a sudden I feel him take his fingers out. "N-no daddy w-what are you d-doing" "I told punishment wasn't over, didn't I?"

I suddenly feel him slam a vibrator up my hole and slip a cock ring on me. He thwn turns the vibrator on and I turn into a moaning mess. It was so good I forgot about Iida until he started to pump my member. The pleasure was to much and painful because I couldn't cum.

"P-please daddy l-let me c-cum, please" I beg Iida but he replies with "Not yet Pikachu" he pulls the vibrator out and slams himself inside of me. I let out a loud and long moan. He starts to thrust in and out of me at lightning speed and can feel him hitting deep inside of me and I can't get enough of it.

At this point I am an even bigger moaning mess and I can feel myself close to climax. "I want t-to cum" Iida then growls into my ear "Beg for it and I might let you" so I do "Please d-daddy take the c-cock ring o-off and let m-me cum p-please daddy I b-begg you." "Okay Pikachu I can do that."

He then takes the cock ring off and starts to abuse my prostate. A few seconds latter I cum hard and moan out "Daddy" I can feel Iida release deep inside of me and when he does he bites my shoulder and it feels so good.

Iida then pulls out and after I come down from my high I feel a wave of exhaustion and get really sleepy and Iida can see that. "Sleep for now we can clean up on the morning." He then lays down and I cuddle up next to him and fall asleep.

Thank you for reading my lovely readers. I love you all see you next time.