11

*

Been a while, yeah?

Anyway. Tonight felt like something significant, that needed a recording.

Also, I'm dealing with anxiety, and require a medium to vent and express my worries.

Hence, this entry.  

So. Tonight. I had been out with Krishna, and after roaming around aimlessly in the park, chatting (and kissing?), we eventually decided to order something from this food truck that sells amazing fried chicken. It was standing in it's usual place, just 'round the corner. So we ordered, and after being given our orders, we were just walking back to the park with our food, when I felt Krishna stiffen in his place, and it took me a second to realize he was standing still behind, while I had already continued walking forward. But then a woman hurriedly walked past me, and I was astonished to watch this elderly woman, scream at Krishna, and snatch our food away from his hands and walk past me again, to dump it in a dustbin. Then this woman took his hand, turned around to sneer at me, and stormed off shouting at him (in a language which I couldn't understand at that moment but later figured it out to be Hindi), while I helplessly stood there just about getting myself to utter "But Ma'am?".

I don't know what the hell just happened.

And I don't know what the hell is happening nowbecause neither Krishna's answering my calls, nor is he answering my texts.

I'm worried out of my mind. 

And I NEED to know, what. the. heck. happened tonight.

~*~