Chapter Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro characters. Only my OC Character.

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content and language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Previous~~~

It all started half a year ago. It started when Papa was found dead, well killed, in his study, which was locked. He was pinned to the floor, covered in blood, and his head had been removed. The police ruled it a suicide, but those type of injuries makes suicide impossible.

Yako was depressed. My presence helped to a degree, but it couldn't eliminate all her depression. We were in Yako's new room as we moved. Yako was kneeling on the floor, looking at a frame. I remember Yako's thoughts as she gazes at it. 'There's no way my Otou-san would have committed suicide! But how am I going to expose the truth behind my Otou-san's death? I don't really know.'

It was while we were sitting there that Neuro appeared. "Do you want to unravel the mystery?"

Yako looks up from the frame, surprised. "Who's that?" She questioned. She looked around the room, scared as no one was there. "Is someone there?" I was looking at where Neuro was from the beginning. He seemed surprised that there was no fear in my eyes, just curiosity.

He only looked away from me when Yako gasped at the ceiling and moved back.

With his eyes glowing, he stated, "You will be perfect as my disguises!" Of course, he freaked Yako out with his laugh.

I remember narrowing my eyes up at him. "You are freaking her out with your laugh,"

I remember him looking at me with interest in his eyes before they went back to normal.

But it all started on that day when we met Neuro.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Yako's POV~~~

Shortly after we moved, he appeared before us.

"Do you want to unravel the mystery?" He questioned, causing me to be confused while Yuuki-nee continued to stare up at him. "If you want to unravel the mystery, work for me!"

Of course, I was very afraid at the time...even with Yuuki-nee with me. But more than that, I felt a strange sense of hope in this guy. So, I decided to cooperate with this 'Neuro.' Maybe, with his help, the truth behind my otou-san's death would finally be revealed. That was what I thought...

~~~3rd POV~~~

A large group waits at the intersection for the lights to turn green. A high school girl was focusing on her phone, and at first, she didn't realise that the light had turned green. She looks up when she notices the people around her moving before looking back at her phone as she follows after them.

A group of people walk past her before her phone falls to the ground and bounces slightly before falling back to the floor. The high school girl blinks before looking down at her chest. She lets out a slight gasp as blood appears on the left side of her chest, coming through her blazer. Her bag slips off her shoulder before her eyes go blank, and she falls to the floor.

A group of people stop walking and surround her. "She fell down."

"Are they filming a movie?!"

"Hey, shouldn't someone call an ambulance?"