Chapter Seven

Disclaimer::::
I do not own Harry Potter or Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro characters. Only my OC Character.

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content and language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Previous~~~

I catch Yuuki around her waist before she hits the ground. Her body must still be recovering from the change it went through. Even now, I can still see her wings and feel the energy flowing from her body in waves.

She is immortal; I have figured that out. She wasn't at first. Her soul was, but her body was not. But now, after what she went through, her body is immortal to match her soul. I still haven't figured out what type of immortal she is. She has magic, making her a very strong witch, but she has another energy source that is entirely different and darker.

"Yuuki-nee!" Yako shouts worriedly.

"She is fine, you louse. She is merely tired." I comment.

I wrap one arm around her back and the other under her knees. I lift her, and automatically, she rests her head against my chest. "I thought I told you. It's about time you evolved. If you subtract all that expended power, this meal's calorie count is zero. Just when are you going to change?" I demand before disappearing, Yuuki still in my arms, leaving Yako behind.

~~~Yako's POV~~~

I couldn't help but sigh as I gazed before me, Neuro's words ringing in my ears. In the end, I couldn't meet Neuro's expectations. No...It's not like I became a detective just to meet Neuro's expectations.

I release another sigh before I slowly walk home. But does someone like me really possess the kind of power that Neuro needs...?

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

A German shepherd barks loudly, causing the two men dressed in raincoats to stop. One shines a flashlight around and moves the light down the alleyway to see a red box at the bottom.

The box is taken to the medical office to be examined. The examiners cut open the box before lifting the lid. The examiner looks inside and lets out a small sound from his throat.

While this is happening, the news is talking about it. "The Phantom Thief Sai is known to always take one person." The first male states.

"After murdering the victim, the culprit grinds the body and packs it into a box before returning it to the scene of the crime. This appears to be the culprit's MO., however..." The woman trails off.

"This time, the family living near the scene of the crime was confirmed safe, and nothing was found stolen. So far this year, five boxes, thought to be the work of Sai, have been found." The second male adds.

Sasazuka, walking by, lifts his umbrella and looks up at the large screen showing the news.

~~~Yuuki's POV~~~

I change into my royal azure and black princess dress (same as others), light blue coat, and bag. I'm lying on the couch at the office, still feeling unwell from my change.

Yako and Neuro sit at their desks, talking to a client. Neuro, of course, rejects her request, causing her to storm over to the door. "'the hell is wrong with this agency?! Bunch of savages!!" She points her thumb downwards, a tick mark on her forehead, before slamming the door shut.