Chapter Eighteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro characters. Only my OC Character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content and language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Previous~~~

We get rid of the people on bikes, but as the sun sets and we continue to follow the truck, people on motorbikes and bikes follow us, the person on the back holding a metal object. The person in front of us is swinging it near the front window.

"These guys are incredibly annoying... We can't chase Higuchi anymore." Neuro curses.

"What should we do?" Yako questions.

"I want to destroy him here and now, but..." Neuro looks at the bridge, surprised.

When we get near the bridge, Yako lets out a gasp. "No way! There's no bridge!"

Neuro hits the car's brakes, stopping at the beginning of the bridge. We go over, not stopping in time, making Yako scream.

~~~3rd POV~~~

The car went over, exploding, causing a large cloud of smoke to rise. Higuchi stands at the edge and looks down. "I don't know about the Katsuragi's, but Neuro should be alive. Assist me in delivering the final blow to him." Higuchi orders.

The control men form a ladder, and some climb down to make it to the bottom. "In the valley, where there's nowhere else to go, finish him off...I win, Neuro. He smirks and lets out a low chuckle.

~~~To be Continued~~~

~~~Present~~~

~~~Yuuki's POV~~~

Luckily, we jump out of the car before it hits the ground and explodes. Neuro is the first to get up with me, following from next to him. I watch briefly as Yako is high in the air and lands safely on the bridge behind Higuchi. When I look in front of me again, Neuro and I are surrounded by controlled people.

~~~At the Police Station~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Sasazuka is sitting inside an interrogation room. "I want to ask you one thing. Why do you think Haruka did something like that?"

The female in front of him is the same one who killed the original Haruka and was dismissed by HAL. "I don't know. He's not a person who likes to talk about himself."

"Oh." Sasazuka acknowledges.

"I heard that he worked in a special facility in a university hospital. I only know that much," She admits.

"Special facility..." Sasazuka repeats.

~~~Yuuki's POV~~~

"Neuro! Yuuki-nee!" I hear Yako shout down at us.

"Stay up there, Yako!" I shout back, not taking my gaze off the men before us.

Due to my hearing, I can hear Yako and Higuchi speaking. "After killing him, the crime-only world will be complete. Just thinking about it gets me excited."