attention - fluff

Warnings: none, just a precious harry.

Being sick sucks. Big time. All I wanted was soup and cuddles, but my boyfriend wasn't home from work yet and there was no way I was moving. I was too warm. "What can take his place for the time being?" I mumbled, before I found 'Friends' on Netflix.

"Perfect." I turned the volume up slightly, and proceeded to burrow into my many blankets. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep.

"Babe, I'm home! Where are you?" My eyes fluttered open slowly, and I could just make out Harry walking into the living room.

"Hi, how was work?" My voice was scratchy and it hurt to talk, but I missed him and wanted to talk to him.

"Work was work." He chuckled, before placing his hand on my forehead, and then walking into the bathroom.

"I'm taking your temperature, you're burning up like crazy." I couldn't help but look up at him in admiration, Harry was always so caring. As he read the thermometer, his eyes widened slightly.

"Jesus Christ baby, 101.2. I'm making you soup, don't move." Like I would go anywhere anyway.

I turned off Friends and turned on Mulan instead, because I felt like being a child. As I started getting into the movie, Harry came back with a steaming bowl of soup and a bottle of water.

"I don't want you getting dehydrated, and you always burn yourself when you eat soup. I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back."

"Can you get me another blanket please?" I watched as Harry laughed in amusement before nodding and disappearing into our bedroom.

I had half my bowl of soup already finished when he came back, fuzzy blanket in tow.

"Yay! I'm cold." I reached out for the blanket, Harry throwing it around my shoulders and pressing a kiss to my forehead." The moment he sat down I was cuddled into his side, his arm automatically wrapping around me.

"You're so adorable when you're sick." He laughed, my glare being anything but menacing, if anything he probably found it cute. I set the empty bowl on the coffee table, and tucked my head under his chin.

"Go to sleep, baby, you need it." I listened to his steady heartbeat, slowly lulling me to sleep.

I was so lucky to have Harry.