sweet tooth - fluff

Warnings: little bit of swearing, super adorable harry.

One thing that Harry and I both loved was ice cream. We had a huge sweet tooth, and whenever we would have lazy days that's all we would eat. And of course, we each had our own cartons. There was no way we'd share. But that didn't mean we never occasionally stole.

"Harry? Did you eat my strawberry ice cream?" His popped up from around the corner, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Maybe." He winked before disappearing, presumably up the stairs as I heard loud footsteps not too soon after.

I closed the freezer door, walking up the stairs into our bedroom. I found Harry sitting in the middle of our bed, and blanket over his head.

"You know I can see you right?" It was silent until his contagious laughter flooded out from under the blanket, and eventually the two of us were wrestling on the bed, giggles leaving us.

I collapsed beside him, heavy breathes leaving the two of us. His hand found mine, lacing our fingers together.

"You know what sounds really good right now?" I turn my head, my eyes finding his.

"Strawberry ice cream." We say, laughs immediately leaving the two of us.

"I think we need help, babe." I laugh, his hands finding my stomach and beginning to torture me.

"We do need help. Lots and lots of help!" He yells, a smile permanently sticking to his face.

"Ahh, stop! No, baby stop!" I shout, snickers falling from my lips. Finally, he stopped, his elbows hold his weight as he lays propped up above me.

"Fine fine, ok. So. Ice cream?" I nod, gently pushing him off so I can get up, grabbing my jacket off the chair.

"To the ice cream my fine sir!" I run out of our bedroom and down the stairs, standing at the door as I wait for Harry.

"So inpatient, sheesh." He slips his shoes on, nodding down at my feet, which don't have shoes on.

"Oh." I mutter, sliding on a pair of flip flops before unlocking the door and running to my car.

Harry follows after just as quickly, pausing to the lock door.

"Take me to the sweets, woman!" He laughs, and I pull out of the driveway, making my way to the ice cream parlor, which was just down the street. A blessing, but also a curse. I have to exercise an extra hour a week now.

I find the closest parking space and jump out of the car, tapping my foot as Harry struggles with the seatbelt.

"It got stuck, I swear!" I shake my head, a smirk on my face. We both know that it didn't get stuck, Harry just happens to be......special.

Making our way to the door, I can't help but be jittery. I really wanted strawberry ice cream.

"Can we get two bowls of strawberry ice cream with extra whipped cream." Harry spoke, sending me a quick wink when a huge smile spread my lips.

"What size?" The cashier's voice was laced with boredom, clearing annoyed he was still working at twelve in the morning.

"Large." We say, little giggles leaving our lips.

The teen nods, turning around to grab the bowls and filling them with the ice cream.

"That'll be seven dollars." I try to hand him the money, but Harry swats my hand away and hands him a ten dollar bill.

"You can keep the change." Harry grabs the ice cream, walking back to the car and sliding in.

I drove home quicker than I did to get there, pulling into the driveway and running up to the door. Unlocking it, I usher Harry inside, plopping down on the couch.

"Here you are my lady." I take the ice cream from his hands greedily, digging my spoon in with a huge scoop.

And so we spent another night eating icecream together, a crappy television show playing in the background.

"I love you." I mutter, my eyes staring at the beauty in front of me.

"Aw I love you too babe." I look up, Harry's gaze meeting mine.

"Oh. I was talking to the ice cream." I laugh, Harry's hand finding my head and messing up my hair.

"Oh fuck off." He laughs, a smile on his face.

Nights like these were the best. They were just completely relaxing and happy. I wouldn't trade it for the world, and I'm pretty sure Harry wouldn't either.