Scarlet Rain

A story of two ill-fated lovers who betokened beautiful catastrophes by crossing paths.

Do they dare to take a bite of the forbidden fruit of love?

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SCARLET RAIN ☔︎
previously titled RAIN

The craving of nourishment they both share is different from one another. His fingers itch to have a grasp on her, ideally her throat. The thought of having her delicate neck wrap underneath his fingers and being in control of her life is not enough to ease his starvation just yet. Whereas for her, she wants nothing more than a cup of noodles to satisfy her hunger.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

DEDICATION | 献词

Dedicated to my wonderful friends and to the many beautiful friendships that bloomed among my path of writing. Thank you so much for your encouragement and support. I wouldn't be where I am now without you. ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━

STARRING | 主演

Jeon Jungkook
Scarlet Nguyen
Bangtan Sonyeondan
And other appearances

━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER | 否认

This is a work of fiction; an AU. Characters do not resemble themselves as they are in real life. Anything written is purely from the author's imagination and does not correlate to real life. Otherwise, it is a coincidence or purposely intended.

⠀⠀
━━━━━━━━━━━━

COPYRIGHTS | 版权

© kookstco 2018. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever. The author does not own any names of members in BTS or any persons that will be used as characters aside from her own.

If inspired by SCARLET RAIN in any way, please give credit. DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE. There is a difference between the two. Translations are not accepted at the moment.

All photos & GIFs belong to the rightful owner(s). Some are put together by me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

WARNINGS | 警告

rom-com・action・mild mature content ・ blood content ・ foul language (profanity) ・ rollercoaster of emotions ・ ship sinks・puns・nice thighs・cute Yeontan・Jeon Jungkook and smoking hot BTS

Do not add this story to your library if you are uncomfortable.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOTE | 注释

HELLO, lovelies! I go by Kim, and this is perhaps the first fanfiction I've ever written. I hope it's decent enough to read.

I never knew I would be writing a fanfiction because I wasn't knee deep into kpop or BTS. However, that changed and I very much appreciate the 7 members. They're all so equally talented that I just want to ( ؔ⚈̫ ε ؔ⚈̫ ⁎).

My original character will be Vietnamese, not Korean. From what I've seen, there are barely any of us Viet people in stories — I'm Viet myself. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

I hope you enjoy this crazy fanfic and vote + comment. I want to get to know you guys!

(P.S. I'll constantly be updating previous chapters to edit grammatical errors! Sorry about that.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

TIMELINE | 时间表

START DATE: 062018
END DATE————

━━━━━━━━━━━━

* ᶜʰᶦⁿᵉˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏᵒʳᵉᵃⁿ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢˡᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿˢ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ