Chapter Two

Anya POV:

Anya POV:

I was standing at my open locker and looked down at my schedule, when I heard a perky voice say from behind me.

"Hi! Are you new?"

I turned and saw two blondes and a short brunette standing in front of me with creepily big smiles. One of the blondes, whom I'm guessing was the leader, eyed me like a shark would its prey.

"Uh, yeah." I told the three possessed Barbie dolls, eying them cautiously. "I just moved here from San Francisco."

"You know, you're like really pretty!" Satan-In-A-Mini-Skirt told me with an almost malicious fake smile.

"Um, thanks." I hesitantly replied.

"Well, I'm Hannah. This is Trinity and Madisen." She told me, the fake smile never leaving her face. "And we would like to invite you to hang out with us all week."

As much as I wanted to make friends here, I wasn't up for being ritually sacrificed to Satan by his demon Barbie minions. Seriously, these girls are basically the Plastics if they were possessed by freaking demons.

I was about to turn down their offer, but Hannah interrupted me. "Great, we'll see you at lunch!"

"And let me guess on Wednesday's you wear pink?" I scoffed with a raised eyebrow.

"How did you know?" Trinity asked in a squeal.

"Lucky guess." I simply stated with a forced smile. This is honestly getting ridiculous, are they for real?

"Bye bye, bitch!" Hannah said before she and her minions walked off in a trifecta.

"What the fuck just happened?" I muttered to myself, before getting my Econ book and heading to class.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Natasha POV:

"The attack was pretty violent. Hard to tell how many were involved." Wu informed us as Griffin, Burkhardt, and I came on to the crime scene. "Looks like we've got at least three sets of footprints."