Wonders

The picture up top will help you with a visual. Enjoy!

The stars started to flicker on like little lights in a big town, making the desert and mountain like terrain sparkle.
Near the top of a near by plateau, caves yawned largely to the violet sky, and a small yellow pup sat in the middle of one of thoughs caves, watching the night sky change different colors. His body and optics were relaxed and reflected the shining stars as their light grew stronger.
"Bumblebee. You should be asleep" whispered an older, white and red wolf, who came to the little ones side quietly.
The small, blacked striped pup looked at the old medic with pleading optics . He really wanted to stay up and see the world change before him. Since he knew nothing would change for him.
     When Bumblebee was born, their medic, Ratchet, found that he couldn't make any noises or small cry's like his siblings could. So for three years Bumblebee stayed inside the cave they call home, while Ratchet tried to fix his sudden condition. He never got to see the wonders outside since the old medic was always taking tests and giving him serums to take so he could get better. But nothing improved, and only recently had Ratchet started to allow Bumblebee go outside with the others, as long as someone was watching over him for sudden change.
"Now Bee, come along. You know I don't like you by yourself" Ratchet urged, nudging the small one back into the cave.
   Bumblebee dug his paws, with their little sharp claws, into the ruff rock and made a small, gruff growl.
Ratchet sighed and looked at the upset pup. He wished he could've done something to help Bumblebee speak for the first time, but he did know that he can help by being there for him. "If you come in I'll let you sleep with me and not your siblings. How about that?"
     Bumblebee stopped struggling and looked up at the gruff and rarely gentle wolf. He never liked sleeping with his siblings because he never felt safe. He always thought that some creature would sneak in and see him as an easy target. He was the runt of the litter, and said creature would forget about the others. Only did he feel safe was when he was with the big, older wolves who felt like a protective barrier around his small body.
    He looked over at the land of different plateaus, mesas, and the big winding river through the middle. Looked at the now dark navy sky with piercing silver stars dotting across it. He wished he could tell Ratchet how he felt. He wished he could scream and yell his emotions so everyone could understand him better. But it would never happen, but he knew the world around him understood his silent words...he could feel it.
     He looked back to Ratchet and gave an agreeing nod, tiredness gripping him swiftly while the stars sparkled their 'good nights' to the little pup and his caring medic.
    Ratchet was a little surprised but smiled with caring emotion. He nudged the silent pup to his small paws and walked by his side, guiding him with his bigger paws.
Once reaching the very back of the cave where a small hole was carved into the ceiling to allow light in, Ratchet settled down on a bed of thick stemmed, dry grass. Bumblebee waddled up to him and snuggled up to his side. Ratchet curled his tail around him and rested his head down, keeping a watchful eye on the little sleeping bundle.
He watched as his breathing grew softer and quiet, robotic like snores could be heard.
Ratchet smiled weakly as he shut his tired optics. He hoped Optimus and the rest of the team will come back home soon. And safely...

XXXXXXX