Arc 1.1

(A/N Zhou Ning will be referred to as Huang  Xiang thank you 😊)

Once Huang Xiang woke up a maid suddenly knocked the seemingly grand door and entered, greeting the young master.

"Young master Huang thank goodness you're awake, Ling Ling was so worried, wuu wuu"

"System, give me a run through on what just happened" Xiang thought since he was confused on why a maid suddenly came in and started crying

"I'll just give you the memorys instead" said system 002 in a lazy voice.

(The original body just got out of an accident, which was that someone accidentally droped a pot of flowers on his head. Which was after someone deliberately scared the body's face. And the maid is Huang Xiang's only friend, Qiu Ling)

"Did the gods hate him, geez this person has bad luck" Xiang thought to himself.

"I'm fine Ling Ling, really so stop crying we don't want to ruin this pretty face now do we?" Xiang said in a hurried tone hoping to calm the crying maid down.

"Wuu, young master, are you sure you're ok? You're never this nice." Ling Ling managed to speak after the crying.

"I decided to have a change of heart, and besides, if father doesn't give me even a speck of fatherly love and attention, why should I care?" Xiang sighed

"Young Master truly has grown up, and the reason why you're even in this situation is because it's all of that's bitch's fault."

After that Ling Ling left so Xiang can go and get ready for lunch. Once Xiang got to the bathroom he really did see some scarring on the beautiful face.

"Hey system, do you have anything to heal the scarring?" Asked Xiang

"Yes I do, but it will cost you 50 gems"

"What's gems?"

"Oops, hehe, I forgot to tell you. Gems is what you earn when you complete worlds and missions, you currently have 1,000 as a starter."

"Ok, thank you, I'll buy the cream."

Purchase complete

After buying the cream, Xiang notices some differences on his face and after 2 minutes the scars were completely gone. Once Xiang finished tidying up his appearance, he wore some comfy clothes and went downstairs. Xiang decided if he wants some support he'll have to get on the servants good side. So Xiang took advantage of the body's cute face and placed on a pure and innocent aura, he also plastered on a cheeky smile saying, "Good morning everyone."  Every servants that saw the young master gawked.

(Every servant's thoughts) Everyone knows that the young master placed on an arrogant act to hide his true self. His real self is-is just to... CUTE, how dare that evil bitch hurt the young master.

Some of the servants had a cuteness overload and fainted while most managed to reply with good morning young master.

Xiang calmly walked through the halls and entered the dining room. Once he was there Xiang casually ate his breakfast. Xiang Choa (A/N thats the dad if y'all forgot) looked up and was suprised that his son seems more cuter than before and noticed that his son's scars are gone, but said nothing. San Ba saw that Xiang was fine and cursed the gods in her heart.

After the akward breakfast Xiang excused himself and went to his room. "If we want to fufill the original Xiang's wish we got to find an agency that will accept Huang Xiang. System can you pull up potential agencies?" Asked Xiang as he walked around his room

"On it" exclaimed System 002

(A/N Aanndd thats the end for this chapter hope you enjoyed! I didn't notice until my friend pointed this out but on the description it said system 003 and not system 002 whoops lol. I know I cut it short but I felt like I should end it here or else there won't be enough for the next chapter you know what I mean. And thank you for reading this yay~~~ bye see you next time!! (๑>◡<๑))