Arc 1.2

"Star agency, huh" "system, isn't the male lead Zhang Lei the CEO of  that place?"

"Yep" replied the system

If Xiang wants the fulfill the wishes of the original body, then naturally he'll do what ever it takes to fulfill it, even if it means meeting the male lead. Having his decisions made, he went down to the garage and entered his car. Although Huang Chao completely neglect him, he bought Xiang a car so he can get to places without taking a family car. Even though the model isn't the best it's still decent. (A/N) though Huang Chao can obviously buy him a better one)
Xiang asked the system to pull up the location of Star agency, once he was there and had his resolutions made, Xiang was determined to get a contract with Star Agency.

————~~~————

"Lu Rong, who is that boy?" Asked the mysterious man to his trusty secretary. When Xiang got out of his car, he caught a lot of attention, including the man.

"Sir, I believe that is Huang family's young master, Huang Xiang."

"Ohh~, is that so?"

"Yes sir, are you perhaps interested in him sir?"

"Of coarse I am." Aren't you an interesting person, angel?

The mysterious person who asked who Huang Xiang was none other than this world's ML, Zheng Lei.

————~~~————

Once Xiang entered the building, he asked to receptionist at the front desk, if he could fill out a form to enter Star Agency. The receptionist and the people in the building where awestruck at the beautiful man that has an angelic and calm aura around him. Once Xiang finished filling out the form, Zheng Lei suddenly entered the building.

"Hey, system isn't that th-"

"Yep"

"Wow..he's hot." Replied Xiang not suprised if he is a model or not, which he isn't.

Seeing that his angel, yes his, his angel will and always be his, was looking at him, Zheng had a smirk plastered on his face. "Hello angel, I see you're wanting to become a model, how about I take you under my wing." Since the ML took the initiative to ask him, Xiang replied with, "Really? That would be great." When Xiang agreed, Zheng asked him to follow him to his office. Once they're in Zheng's office, he told Xiang that there will be a manager to take care of him, named Lou Hun, and once Xiang and Lou Han find him a gig , he can start.

Once Xiang was out of the office, he met up with Lou Hun, which he found out was his sister's manager in the original plot. Sister Hun, which Lou Hun told him to call her, if a very hardworking and sweet lady, just like a mother. Sister Hun told him that she got him a gig tomorrow, and told him once he got home to eat well because she saw Xiang as to skinny for something his age.(Even though Lou Hun is only a couple years older than him.)

————Time Skip————
The next day, after the daily hygiene, Xiang decided to wear a grey turtleneck sweater and white skinny jeans that outline his curves.

(Like these)

Once he was out of the house Xiang called Sister Hun, and asked her to meet him at the Agency

Once he was out of the house Xiang called Sister Hun, and asked her to meet him at the Agency. After a couple of minutes he saw Sister Hun waiting for him outside of the Building. "Whaa.. Xiang you look so elegant in that outfit!" Exclaimed Sister Hun in awe. Since the original Xiang already has a cute and beautiful look, wearing simple clothing would make him have a clean and elegant feel. "The modeling shoot would be about simplicity, and the place is located about 30 minutes from here, so we should hurry and go." Said Sister Hun as they walk to Xiang's car.

————~~~————

30 minutes later, Sister Hun and Xiang stepped out of the car and walked towards the building where Xiang will have his first modeling shoot. While they were walking to the studio, Xiang was thinking, "Let the battle begin!"

(A/N) Yay~~~ is the first thing I would say cuz 200 reads, wow this calls for a celebration!! (*'︶'*)╯♡ so, how do you like the male lead so far? Anyways do any of you guys want a chapter index? Cuz it will be cool to make one, idk it's up to you. That's it for to day bye~~