1.3

As Sister Han and Huang Xiang stepped into the studio, all eyes were on Xiang. Everyone there was thinking (Ah! Didn't director Qian say we're working with a nooby!? Who's a nooby? Your sister is a nooby! Your whole family is a nooby! Baa. This beauty looks like he just stepped out of heaven, even is his aura is calm and professional! God is too cruel! _:('' ): ) While everybody in the studio was cursing God, Director Qian came in the studio introducing Huang Xiang.

"Hello everyone, my name is Huang Xiang and I hope we all get along." Said Xiang with a smile. Everybody also greeted him in an excited manner as they are thrilled to be working with such a beautiful person.

Director Qian  told him that he will be working with An Pei, a senior in the line of modeling and one of the top models, she is also one of the models in Star Agency. The Director excused himself saying that he has to talk to the photographers and left. As soon as the Director left on of the makeup artists came up to him and told him to go to his changing room. The outfit that Xiang is to wear was a white simple button down shirt clad with a grey vest and dark blue jeans
(Like this)

Once he was done changing, the same makeup artist ushered him to the makeup station (A/N I don't know what it's actually called) and add some minor additions including a mole on the lower right side of his right eye

Once he was done changing, the same makeup artist ushered him to the makeup station (A/N I don't know what it's actually called) and add some minor additions including a mole on the lower right side of his right eye. Once he was done Xiang looks absolutely amazing. Xiang then went out to the studio and there he saw An Pei. She was wearing a simple blue dress that adds to her charms
(Like this but the cuffs are the same color as the rest of her dress)

 She was wearing a simple blue dress that adds to her charms(Like this but the cuffs are the same color as the rest of her dress)

(This is what An Pei looks like)

When An Pei saw Xiang she was super excited as she was told that this junior was beautiful and cute

When An Pei saw Xiang she was super excited as she was told that this junior was beautiful and cute. An Pei also got a call from Zheng to take care of Xiang and guide him along the way, she didn't mind as she would love to help him out if needed and can already feel the jealousy from her modeling friends when she tells them that she has a cute junior under her.
"Hello, my name is An Pei, and if you have any questions, just ask me." Said An Pei an she walked towards Xiang.
"Thank you Miss An, I will be in your care."
"No need for the formalities, just call me An Pei."
"Ok An Pei." Said Xiang.
When Xiang and An Pei was done with the introductions, the photographers exclaimed that the shoot will start. During the shooting Xiang's poses looked so natural, it looked like he's been doing this for years. In reality he was practicing his posing last night with the help of system 002.

(Last night)

(Xiang) Arghh This is exhausting.. whined Xiang as he was practicing his posing for the 50th time
(System 002) If you keep practicing then you might not look like a mangled duck. System 002 sparkly replied.
(Xiang) But it's such a pain..
(System 002) Deal with it
(Present time)
"See, I told you is you keep practicing you won't look like a horrid mess" said the system as they were conversing in Xiang's head.
"..."
Once the photoshoot was done, An Pei asked Xiang if he wants to have lunch together with her and her modeling friends. Xiang agreed thinking that if he makes friends with An Pei and other models he will have more connections to help him if San Ba wants to try and hurt him.

(Mean while)

"WHHAAT!!!" "What do you mean that Xiang got the job!?!" Screamed San Ba. She heard the her stupid stepbrother got a modeling contract with Star Agency, and was furious as she was gnashing her teeth together. "No matter, once I get the contract with Star Agency, I will be the best and get Mr. Zheng to love me!" Exclaimed San Ba as she called the diver to take to Star Agency.

(A/N thank you for reading this chapter sorry I didn't post this sooner the internet was getting crappy soo thanks for waiting!~~ And thank you guys for reading this, I mean 654 reads and 87 votes, keep it up!! Can the goal be 1,000 reads and 100 votes? Let's try ~~ see you next time bye!~ (≧∇≦)