1.9

"You pervert!!" Yelled Xiang as he pushed Zheng away from him and hurriedly scooted across the car. Xiang wasn't able to process what has just happened, so he just pouted. Zheng although saddened by the fact that his angel pushed him away, quickly smirked when he saw that Xiang was pouting with his arms crossed looking like s toddler that got their candy taken away. (A/N the ML is going to take more than just candy my dear Xiang'er...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

While Zheng was contemplating about that, Xiang was puffing up a storm in his mind while having an inner dialogue to himself, "You really can't judge a book by its cover.." "like really, who just randomly pulls an unsuspecting victim to their arms and whispers in their ears??" Thought Xiang was he was puffing his cheeks like an angry chipmunk.

(Ain't Haru cute?)

(Me trying to eat my insecurities)

Once Xiang was finishing ranting about the ML, he realized that they pulled up to the curb at a very fancy and expensive building, which he assumed was the restaurant, where he could only dream of going considering he was a poor college student in...

Once Xiang was finishing ranting about the ML, he realized that they pulled up to the curb at a very fancy and expensive building, which he assumed was the restaurant, where he could only dream of going considering he was a poor college student in his last life

Zheng made Xiang break away from his thought when he said that they are at the restaurant while Xiang just looked at him like he was dumb, thinking to himself, "Oh really?? I couldn't tell, I thought this was a gay sex club. And before you ask how he knew what a gay sex club looks like, lets just say that he was is high school and was experimenting. 

Once they entered the restaurant a waiter went up to them and guided the two to their table. Xiang opened the menu and realized that is was french... Zheng noticed that Xiang was staring at the menu for a little bit to long and realized that his angel didn't know french, so he called the waiter and ordered food that he thought would suit his angel's taste as he remembered from his *cough**cough* reports*cough* that he has of his beloved that Xiang isn't that picky with food. Once the food were placed on their table, Zheng told him to not worry and dig in, Xiang although blushing happily dug in.

The two soon hit it off and were enjoying their time together when a scream suddenly broke out. They both looked over and saw a guy was choking and having an allergic reaction to shrimp. (A/N curse you shrimp) Xiang immediately sprinted to the man and started the hiemlich maneuver. Once he was able to get the shrimp out, he immediately loosened the man's clothes, placed him on the sides, while grabbing his suit jacket to prevent further choking. (Real facts by the way, and if it gets serious preform CPR) while another person called the ambulance. Once the ambulance came and were able to bet him stabilized, both the paramedics and the man's family member thanked him for saving his life as they hurriedly exited the building to go to the hospital for further medical attention.

(A/N finished with the chapter!!! Thank you all for the constant support! Oh and life update, umm being the stupid and retarded person i am got my ring finger stuck in/on/etc

A) a ring duh

B) a large metal bolt

C) a protractor

The answer is....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
C!! A fucking protractor... yes! thats right! I got my fucking finger stuck in the hole of a protractor. I dont know how, im just really dumb. And for all the people who are confused on how Xiang knew all the info that i got from google-sensei it was because he was a medical student in his last life. Thats it for he see you all next time bbbbyyyeee!!! (≧∇≦)