Ereri 1

Pairings : Eren Jaeger x Levi Ackerman

Levi groaned quietly in his sleep. He could feel something wet slipped out of the corner of his eyes. It left a trace on his pale cheek and fell to the white pillow. He sniffled, suddenly feeling difficult to breathe.

He snapped his eyes open. The room was dark. Cold sweat covered his body. His breath heavy and shaky. Levi put his head in his hand. He squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to hold back a sob.

He got up, taking a key with him. Even though he barely feel his body. He felt like his legs gonna give up soon. Yet he forced himself to keep walking to the underground cell. He needed some embrace.

Levi pushed the door of the cell open. He tried not to make any sound. He didn't want to wake the sleeping boy. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

The young captain climbed onto the bed. Lifted the blanket and crawled behind the peacefully sleeping boy. He snuggled onto his warm naked back.

" Heichou? " Eren asked as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Y-Yes? " Levi stuttered. He mentally cursed himself inside for stuttering.

Eren rolled over. Now he faced his raven haired captain. He lifted his chin up. He could see his tear stained cheeks even though it's dark. " What's wrong? " He asked with a worried tone.

Levi just shook his head.

" Nightmares? "

Levi nodded. His eyes widened as his face suddenly being buried in a broad naked chest. He could hear Eren's steady heartbeats. They relaxed him.

" You got eaten by your own titan, " Levi said quietly. He placed his hands on the green eyed boy's chest.

" That won't happen, okay? " Eren tightened his arms around Levi's slim waist.

Levi nodded his head.

" Just go back to sleep, I'm not going anywhere, " Eren whispered into Levi's ear softly.

And the raven haired boy slowly drifted off to sleep, with a pair of strong arms wrapped protectively around him.

💕