Makoharu 2

Pairings : Tachibana Makoto x Nanase Haruka

The wind wasn't really strong this day. He was walking around the beach with his old friend, Rin.

" Hey, Makoto, " Rin called.

" Yeah, " Makoto replied.

" How was Haru? "

" He was good, " Makoto replied shortly.

Rin smirked. " Dude, you're hiding something, " he said as he hit the green eyed boy's shoulder playfully.

" Ah.. " Makoto blushed red, " well, actually, me and Haru are together now. "

" So, it's true! " Rin grinned as he wrapped his arms around his friend's shoulder.

" Y-You know? "

" Of course! Gou wouldn't stop talking about how cute both of you, " Rin said. " No need to be scared, I support you. "

" Thanks, Rin, " Makoto showed a thankful smile.

They threw their attention to the beach. The bridge was a few meter in front of them. A memory of their elementary school time crossed Rin's mind. A smile crept onto his face.

Sounds of feet hitting the ground hurriedly was heard, followed by, " Help! "

Both of the boys quickly turned their attention back to the road. A little girl ran towards them. She stopped, out of breath.

" What's wrong? " Makoto asked.

" There's- There's a guy drowning! " She said in panick as she pointed to the river under the bridge. The river leads to the sea.

Rin picked the little girl in his arms. He and Makoto ran as fast as possible to the river. The little girl sobbed, " He was trying to pick my scarf, he was trying to help me. "

They arrived at the bridge. Rin put the little girl down on the ground. She's still crying. " Please, save him, " she begged. Makoto and Rin nodded. And then, Makoto saw a black-haired head. Many people have black hair in the town, but he knew exactly who's hair was that.

" Haru! " Makoto screamed before he dived in to the water.

" What?! " Rin asked. He jumped to the water right after Makoto.

Makoto finally got Haru. He held his boyfriend close to his body. Rin got the little girl's scarf. Makoto laid Haru on the ground and started to do the CPR. Tears ran down his face.

" Haru! Haru! " Makoto kept on yelling his name.

" I called the ambulance! " Rin said.

Makoto held Haru's cold body close to his. He laid his lover's head on his chest. Haru's brearh was really weak. He barely looked alive.

The ambulance came.

" Can I come? " The little girl asked.

" I'm sorry, only related can come, " The nurse said.

" Please.. " The little girl begged as she cried again.

The nurse shook her head. Makoto just stayed silent. He grabbed Haru's hand as he stared at the little girl and Rin outside the ambulance. He was too worried about Haru.

The nurse closed the door of the ambulance. They drove off to the hospital.

" I'll drive you to the hospital, " Rin kneeled down in front of the girl.

" Really?! Thank you- " The little girl stopped her sentence because she didn't know Rin's name.

" Matsuoka, that's my name. What's yours? " Rin said.

" My name's Hitoka. "

" Alright, Hitoka, let's go to the hospital, " Rin said. He carried the little girl on his back before running to his house to take his car.

Haru has a fever.

Makoto couldn't let go of Haru's hand. He kissed his hand and whispered, " Please, wake up. " While Rin, he sat on a medium-sized sofa in the room with Hitoka. He handed the scarf to her. " Thank you, " Hitoka said. Rin just nodded.

" Are they lovers? " Hitoka asked.

" Yeah, " Rin answered with a smile.

" Haru! " Makoto suddenly cried out.

" Ma-koto, " Haru said weakly.

Rin and Hitoka hurriedly ran towards the hospital bed.

" Where am I? " Haru asked.

" The hospital, " Makoto answered.

" What happened- Wait, the scarf! " Haru said as he sat in panick.

" Thank you, " Hitoka said as she showed her scarf up. Haru smiled in relief.

" Dude, you worried the shit out of us, " Rin chuckled.

" Sorry, " Haru said quietly.

" Did you just apologized? " Rin asked.

" No. "

" Haruka, " Makoto called his beloved ones' name softly.

Before any other word could be spoken. Haru wrapped his arms around the green-eyed swimmer's neck. Makoto wrapped both of his arms around the dolphin guy's waist. Tears slipped out of his eyes. They kissed lovingly for a few seconds until...

" Hey, you two, there's a kid over here, " Rin interrupted.

💕