3.

——

——

Jisung did not want to apologize to Yoona. Donghyuck forced him to because he had an idea that teasing Jisung would have been funny afterwards. Despite that, Jisung thought she was angry for no reason. After their encounter, it created more confusion for him. The girl was overreacting. There was no reason for her to hate him that much.

The next day, he was peacefully sitting inside the practice room alone again. All of his friends knew Jisung wanted to be left by himself, especially after they noticed how he was stressing himself out.

In all honesty, Jisung was just afraid. He was not used to anyone hating him, and it got under his skin. Especially if the person who hates him is a girl.

"What was her deal?" Jisung spoke out loud. A part of him wanted to clear things up so she would not hate him. But, a small part of him found her interesting. How can a person have so much hatred for a small situation?

On the other hand, Yoona was feeling a little mischievous today. She wanted to get revenge on Jisung. Watching his every move throughout the day, she felt excited knowing Jisung was alone in the practice room. After begging nonstop, her manager's assistant, Areum, gave her the keys to the dance rooms. Thankful, Yoona skipped through the hallway to see Jisung sitting in the room by himself.

"What a weirdo," Yoona snickered, making fun of the boy who was staring at the wall, casually drinking his water. She inserted the key into the door handle and locked Jisung inside. Quickly running away, she kept giggling at her so-called revenge.

As soon as Jisung heard the door lock, he panicked. In the speed of light, he tried opening the door. He kicked it, punched it, knocked on it hard, everything—just for someone to notice that he was alone inside.   But, nothing. He did not have his phone to contact anyone to open the door. "Stupid Jisung, you should always have your phone with you," he thought to himself.

Being inside the dance practice room felt like an eternity. He was getting frustrated, trying to connect the dots on who would lock him inside.

The first suspect that was on his mind was Donghyuck, yet he trusted his hyung enough to know that he would not do that. His next suspect was the janitor. The janitor probably could not see Jisung inside. But usually, they would check inside before locking the doors. Lastly, he thought of Yoona. He did not know her well enough to put her as his number one suspect, but he knew her hatred for him was too strong.

A few minutes later, Yoona checked the boy inside. His frantic expression worried her. The fun in locking him in was slowly fading, and her face heated up as she felt guilty. She did not really want to, however, she unlocked and opened the door for him.

Jisung saw her on the other side of the door's small window. Wanting to keep his cool, Jisung ignored Yoona. He pushed her aside, walking down the hall back to the NCT room. Clearly, Yoona knew she made a mistake, so she called out Jisung's name. Startled, he turned around, and Yoona sped towards him.

"I'm sorry?"

Jisung was shocked, but her apology did not seem sincere. She just said that because she felt guilty. "Sorry for what, exactly?"

"For locking you inside. But, you should be more sorry for the stain on my shirt and my missing bracelet!"

"Your what? Bracelet? As if I would take that." Jisung thought she was ridiculous. She had the audacity to accuse him of another thing that he did not even do!

Yoona kept quiet. At this point, she knew Jisung did not know what she was talking about regarding bracelet. Her guilt got to her, and she started to tear up. She was about to leave, but Jisung stopped her.

"Hey wait, are you crying? I'm sorry." He lowered his head and panicked knowing he made a girl cry for the first time. "I'm sorry, wait. Don't tear up, I'm sorry."

"I'm not crying," she responded while rubbing her eyes. "There's just dust in my contacts."

Jisung knew she was lying, but he let her be. He was still nervous knowing he made her tear up, but surprisingly, he was amused by her answer. Sticking out his hand he stuttered, "Well, I'm sorry. Um. I'm sorry, uh, I hope we can be friends now?"

He mentally facepalmed himself knowing what he said was stupid, but she looked at his hand and softly shook it back.

Jisung did not want her to hate him anymore. Or maybe, he finally found a good reason to educate himself about girls.