6.

——

——

As soon as Yoona leaves Jisung, she feels the loneliness she once felt before he came into her life. She genuinely enjoyed his company and their small talk. Yoona was beyond surprised knowing Jisung wanted to know more about her. Opening up to other people made Yoona uncomfortable, but when it comes to Jisung she can go on about herself for hours.

Every day they spend together, she grows more fond of him. Surprisingly enough, they have things in common and it excites her. Yoona actually wanted to stay in contact with Jisung outside of the studio. She even questioned Areum if she knew Jisung's number or even his kakaotalk. Areum asked Jaemin for it and passed on the information to Yoona.

Around 12 am, Yoona could not stop thinking about Jisung. She wanted to know more and more about him, so she pushed her pride aside and decided to call Jisung.

In a tired voice, the boy answered the phone, "Hello? Who's this?"

"It's, um, Yoona," she said back.

"Oh Yoona noona, why'd you call?"

Hearing this phrase made her nervous. She did not want to reveal the real reason why she called. Yoona did not even know the answer herself.

"I can't sleep."

"Well, you woke me up."

"I can tell."

"Did you need anything?"

"No."

"Okay, did you want me to hang up?"

"No."

There was a long period of silence during the phone call. Both of them did not want to hang up on one another, but the silence was becoming awkward. Yoona was just happy to hear Jisung's voice.

"Noona..." Jisung called breaking the silence. "I'm sleepy."

It was midnight, yet neither of them wanted to go to bed. Jisung's never been on the phone with a girl, so this made him a little excited. It was nice knowing he had a friend to talk to over the phone because he was so used to talking to his friends in person. Especially when all of his members live together.

"Then go to sleep, Jisung."

"I don't really want to," he whispered so he would not wake anyone up around him.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Anyways, noona. I want to get to know more about you."

His quiet words made her smile and blush, but Jisung just wanted to get to know the girl more.

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Anything. Just tell me something random, I guess."

"Okay, uh, my favorite color is pink."

"Okay."

"Actually Jisung, can we just ask each other questions instead? I feel like that's easier."

"Okay noona, do you enjoy singing?"

"I love singing, Jisung. It's one of my favorite hobbies. What about you?"

"I'm more into dancing... I've been dancing since I was young."

"Ah, me too, I like singing more though. But both singing and dancing give me a peace of mind. Whenever I want to relax I turn to that."

The night made the both of them speak about everything, but there was one thing Yoona really wanted to know about Jisung. She now knew more about him and what he liked. She also found herself thinking about him a lot recently, but it was confusing to her because she never felt this way towards another person. He is a year younger than her, so there is no way she would like him.

"Maybe it is because they spend so much time together that it made her feel this way," she thought to herself while speaking to Jisung.

"Jisung, ah I'm asking for a friend, but what do you like in a girl?"

"Hmmmm," Jisung started.

"Jisung, you've been talking to yourself all night. Go to sleep please," Donghyuck interrupted in the background.

"Sorry noona, I have to go. Goodnight and sweet dreams," Jisung spoke in a sweet tone. The phone hung up.

Sweet dreams.

She closed her eyes, put a pillow over her face, and sighed.

Why does Jisung have to be so cute?