Chapter 21.

Mason's pov

Seeing the looks on all their faces was liberating.  Being able to take something away from them that meant so much was needed.  Soon that will be all of them.  All of them will be dead.  Before I can kill them, I have to finish this once and for all.  During the chaos, I was able to get my hands on the drug.  Now, I'm on my way to California.  They still think I'm stupid. I know that's the place where everyone was taken.  I just need to show up there and get what's mine back. 

I walk to the back of the jet and see Carter and Hayes.  They're multiplying the drug.  Making more of it.  We brought everything we needed to do so.  We need enough for everyone. "How's it coming along?" I said.

"We should have enough." Hayes said.

"perfect" I said.

"What's after this? We have nothing to go back to" Hayes said.

"We don't need to go back to anything. We'll takeover Jason's warehouse. Everyone will turn to us...or they'll fear us. No one will dare to go against us." I said.

The jet starts to land and I look out the window. When we reach the ground, I grab the brief case filled with the drug and we all exit. My pilot comes off the plane too and walks up to me. "I ordered for a car to come. It should be parked up there" He said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Good luck" He said.

"We don't need luck" I said. He got back onto the jet and left back for Italy. I'm gonna miss being in Italy but it looks like California is my new home.

"I think that's the car" Hayes said. We see a black car and we walk over to see a man standing there.

"You must be Mason" He said shaking my hand. "Here's the keys" He said and I nodded. We all hop in and I pull up the information I found which has the location of the warehouse.

Time to finish this.

Nova's pov

I've never felt so dull before. So helpless. So lost. I can't comprehend anything. I can't understand. We do we keep losing people? Why does everyone have to end up dead? Why did Hannah have to die? Why was her life taken away? Hannah didn't deserve any of this. From the beginning, all she wanted to do was help. Now...she's gone. It took everyone by shock. No one was expecting this at all. We all feel somewhat guilty. Everyone has just been quiet. No one can help but cry. Cry over our loss. Out of all the emotions we're feeling, anger is the top one. At least for me. Half of this plane ride I spent crying. It's horrible. I lost one of my best friends. I lost someone who's always been there for me. It kills me. It took a piece of me, but now I'm angry.

Im going to make sure we win this. Mason is going to get what he deserves. I don't have any sympathy for him. He's going to die. If I have to kill him with my bare hands I will. I'm done living like this. I'm done having people ruin my life and take people away from me. It started with Carter and now it's going to end with Mason. I guess it doesn't just end there though because Carter is still left. Just the thought of him makes me go insane. It brings out a side of me I don't like. I want to end Carter. I want him to suffer the way he made me suffer for so long. I want my revenge.

Jason hasn't said anything to me since it happened.  I can only imagine how he feels.  He keeps losing family members.  Hannah and him were getting close again.  They were forming their relationship back and now she's gone.  He lost his only sister.  My heart broke for him while he was crying in my arms.  I've never seen him like that.  I've never seen him so hurt.  He's been there for me through so much and nows the time I need to be there for him.  I need to support him and build him back up.  Although loosing Hannah destroyed me, I need to help him.  It's different for him.  She was his family.