Pink Haired Bully.

Hi I'm Ileene and this is my pink haired bully named, Jake Yu, by the way he also lives right across from me. But anyways, he dyed his hair bright pink during middle school and has been my bully since birth. High school is pretty casual because he's never around me unless I'm being bothered by anyone, I guess he's still taking care of me... Not really. But because he doesn't bother me much it means I don't have to worry about him like I used too when we were younger... But that's a lie actually. His mom's busy woman, so she usually tells me to watch out for him. And I do.

Whenever I hear Jake got into a fight I always make sure he didn't get too hurt. At school we act like we don't know each other but at home we at least try to get along. I've been hearing rumors saying that his grades have been pretty rough lately, I wonder what's been happening with him... Then again to many people he's an aggressive teenage boy that not many people seem to want to get into so I guess it's not my problem.

Anyways, while I was walking home someone suddenly bumped into me and I stumbled down. I look up and saw a pink haired idiot with cuts around his hands and face. I pick my stuff up, including myself, and look at his hands. "Idiot. What happened this time?" I say in frustration, he looks away blushing in embarrassment and says quietly, "You already know I get into fights. So hurry up and fix it." I look up at him and give him my most confused face.

"HUH?" I say while pinching his ears. "I didn't hear a 'please' in that." I say, pinching harder. "OW, OW- PLEASE! FIX MY WOUNDS..!" I laugh and slap his head. We then walk to his house while not making anymore contact for the day until we get there.

"OW! THAT STINGS." Jake yells in frustration, "Oh come on! Toughen up, geeze!" I yell back. After I fixed his wounds I pull on his ear waiting for a Thank you. "Ouch...! Thank you." He says while whining. I laugh and Pat his head for the tiny cooperation.

"Hey, Why don't you stay overnight? Our parents are both out of town... You down?" In shock, I run up to Jake and place my hand on his forehead to check if what he was saying was right. I pull back fast and say, "Nah, I'm alright. We've made too much contact for today, a lady needs a break. But thanks for the offer." I turn away from him while laughing until all of a sudden a force pulls me to Jake. I look at him and ask him what's he doing, then try pulling away.

"Please, I need help... I've been failing my classes. Could you please stay to help at least??" I look at him and laugh at how stupid he sounded. But I agreed, and spent the night there trying to teach him how to solve some problems. The next morning I left early and walked back home.

The pink haired bully needs help studying. He's not all that bad though.