Frustration.

Some inappropriate language is included in this chapter. - Shae

It's been a week since I last talked to Jake... I slashed out at him pretty hard, but everything I said was only true. And it hurts more everyday... I'm so frustrated with all these emotions, that each time I get mad at my dad for something stupid I start crying. Everything's so messed up, I didn't know he liked me in that way but once you think about it he's been showing so many signs. I guess I'm just stupid.These thoughts have been in my head since I shut Jake out.

Today I was sitting with my friends at lunch and I was even more mad because they had really bad food for lunch today. I sighed while listening in to my friends conversation until someone tapped me on the back of my shoulder, I turned to only see Jake...

"Yes?" I say as if I haven't been dealing with stress this whole week, "Come with me to the back of the school." He says while dragging me out without my consent. When we got to the back of the school he made me sit down with him on the floor, "What's this...?" I ask wondering why the hell we're here. "I know you don't like today's lunch menu, here." he says as he takes out some of his lunch and tries to feed it to me.

"Say ah~" Jake says with a blush, "You're really trying hard... You must really like me." I say a bit sarcastically, "Y-yeah, anyways open up!" Jake says while shoving a piece of orange chicken in my mouth. "Hmm~ pretty good! I want more!" I say as I look up to Jake. "Alright... Here." "Thank you~"

After we were done eating, no. After I was done eating his lunch, we both walked back together not mad or angry. When we were about to part ways he stopped me, "I'm sorry for leaving you out alone like that... I'm going to do everything to fix this..." Jake said sounding like he was about to cry, I've never seen this side of him... I said in my head. I bring him into an embrace, "Good luck... Just know that I'm always here, even if I'm frustrated." I say truthfully.

After school Jake and me walk back home silently, "Hey, stay home today don't go out. There's gonna be a bunch of fighting around your neighborhood tonight." Jake says while breaking the silence, "Are you gonna be there tonight?" I ask worried "Yeah... Probably." He replies back, "Just promise me you'll stay safe... do it for me." "Same for you." I say straight back at him while looking face to face with him.

"W-what...?"

"If you promise me you'll stay safe I'll give you a chance... I'm not going to repeat myself."

"O-okay! Got it! I'll see you tomorrow, I promise to keep myself safe."

"No! After the fight come right back to my place, right away."

"Alright!"

I pull Jake down to my eye level and shoot him a strong glare as I then give him a kiss on his forehead. "It's a good luck kiss, now go awa-" "ILEENE YOU'RE SO FUCKING SLY. SHOOT. GOD REALKY HAS BLESSED ME" Jake said with his red face. I smiled and waved while walking back home, and keeping my promise.

When I got home I stayed inside like I was supposed to and my dad was tired from work so he decided to sleep the whole night. I was in the dining room sitting on a chair by the table, looked at the clock 6:58PM... It read. It was silent... I adverted my eyes at my locked front door then suddenly heard loud noises and banging coming from the streets. I shot up from my chair, but then slowly sat back down and stared at the door with frustration all over my face.

I can't do anything except for pray, and keep my promise to stay here... all for him.

I layed my arms and head over the table and continue to stare at the door forever. Just waiting for seconds, minutes, and hours, just for the violence outside to be blurred out by the loud noises of sirens and horns honking from police. But my eyes were still glued onto the door, still waiting. Only feeling the sunset burn into darkness on my pale, now cold skin. The feeling of the cold dinning room made me shiver a bit, but I still stayed and waited patiently.

Soon enough I heard the door being knocked, I adjusted my head towards the clock again and saw 11:59PM. I hurried to the door and slowly unlocked it and opened the door to see the one I had been praying for since this afternoon. He smiled at me, and I soon did too.

His smile melts my frustration everyday...

Cover from Pinterest
-  https://pin.it/cdpgvbopx2vacz
- Shae