prologue

incoming message from:

daniel: y/n i just got an email from a record company asking for a photographer for one of there artist' tours is it okay if i submit your pictures so maybe you get the job?

from me:

yeah that's fine i'll send you some new ones i took last week with our last client

incoming message from:

daniel: i'll text you if i hear anything back from the record company

from me:

alright thanks dan

-

two days later

incoming message from:

daniel: y/n! you got the job! they loved the personal and up close feel a lot! you got hired to be a personal photographer for the tour!

from me:

holy shit! thank you so much dan! when does it start and when do i meet the artist?

incoming message from:

daniel: you go today to meet the artist at 1432 city-wood drive at 4:30 p.m! don't be late!

from me:

alright thanks dan! i'll give you feedback later!

-

I couldn't contain my smile after I realized I got the job. I wondered who I'd be photographing on this tour. My smile only increased as I saw the time on my phone.

3:30 p.m

I quickly got up and went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a simple outfit that seemed very simple to me.

After I quickly got dressed I grabbed my satchel which held my camera gear and took my keys from the rack and made my way out the door

After I quickly got dressed I grabbed my satchel which held my camera gear and took my keys from the rack and made my way out the door. I entered my parking garage, got into my car, and drove to my destination.

-

When I got to the record building I was stunned that it was Syco records. I'm probably going to be photographing an X-factor contestant. I parked my car in a parking garage and made my way into the building. As I made my way to the front desk with my camera around my neck the receptionist smiled at me.

"Y/n Y/ln?" She asked with a smile grazing her lips and a raised eyebrow.

"Yes mam." I spoke back with a smile and showing her my drivers license. She grabbed it and inspected it before handing it back to me.

"You'll be on the fourth floor." She told me while nodding her head toward the elevator.

"Thank you." I replied while giving a small wave and walking towards the elevator and entering it. As I pressed four on the panel a woman entered with a black hoodie on. I just side-eyed her and shrugged since she didn't press a button. I guess we're getting off on the same floor.

When the elevator doors opened I walked out swiftly and looked around to see a man with a suit on who looked like he was waiting for someone. When he made eye-contact with me he smiled and waved me over to him. "Y/n?" He asked in a questioning tone.

"Yes sir." I told him with a smile.

"Very nice to meet you, follow me and I'll show you who you'll be photographing on tour." He replied while turning on his heels and walking to a different room.

As we entered the new room I looked around to see who I'd be photographing and my eyes landed on the girl from the elevator on her phone.

"Camila darling." The man spoke to the brunette who lifted her head as she heard her name.

"Hey Roger, who's this?" She questioned giving me a nasty look.

"Your new personal photographer Y/n Y/ln." He spoke with a huge smile.

I took this as a cue to introduce myself to her. "Hi, I'm Y/n." She looked at me up and down as I held out my hand for her to shake.

"He obviously just stated who you were." She sharply spoke, I retracted my hand at the tone of her voice.

"Such a warm welcome." I sarcastically said while folding my arms over my chest. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You look like a dyke." She stated and I was about to muff the shit out this bitch.

"Camila!" Roger exclaimed in disbelief. "Y/n I'm so sorry, she's not usually like this!"

"No need to lie Roger if she can't handle my attitude then she won't be able to handle tour." She told him with a shrug. I glared at her and looked towards Roger.

"It's alright Roger, look I'll see you on Monday for the photoshoot." I said while walking away towards the elevators and waving to him. I smiled to myself as I saw the singer stand behind him with her arms crossed.

"Bye Helium Inhaler." I smirked as I saw her mouth open in disbelief as soon as the doors closed.

"Fucking bitch."

-/-

A/n: made a plot for this book there's finna be major changes so get READYYYYYY