disney & highschool sweethearts

I deserved this break so much. I had just gotten done with uploading the pictures from the Grammys into my computer and sent them to Camila's publicist and Roger.

Today was my day off and I was so happy because I had been saving up my money to go have fun at Disney.

I just go out the shower and went to my closet and grabbed a denim jacket with Mickey on the back and shoes. Then I walked over to my dresser and grabbed black pants and a white shirt. I let the towel around my waist fall to the floor and started to get dressed. Once I finished putting everything on I checked my phone to see a message from Camila.

asshole: can we talk?? i'm sorry

asshole: i got busy catching up with shawn i haven't seen him for awhile and i should've called or texted you to let you know that i was going to take a long time

asshole: i see you're reading this you can't be mad forever

loser: watch me

I felt my phone buzz again but I ignored it and continued to get ready for Disney. Grabbing my keys and a hat I bought awhile back as I made my way to my door and left. My mind went back to Camila somehow. Who does she think she is? I'm not just going to forgive her instantly. She ditched me at the Grammys that's not just any normal event. The fucking Grammys.

I rolled my eyes and got in my car and headed the way Disney was located.

-

I'm about to have a heatstroke. It was so fucking hot wearing a sweater was not the right move. I was in line for a teacup ride just so I could pass a little time.

I boarded onto a tea cup by myself and took off my sweater to wrap it around my waist. The heat was killing me. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Is this cup taken?" My eyes snapped open to the voice. I knew that voice all too well.

My eyes took in the familiar girl. "Kaylee." I whispered to myself while taking in her appearance as she got in the tea-cup with me.

She looked amazing. A pair of Mickey ears sat on top of her head they were made out of yellow and white flowers. She also had on a white crop-top that was buttoned, and pink shorts. Her style hasn't changed a bit.

The ride started and we sat in silence taking turns to spin the wheel to make us go faster. "How have you been?" She asked while taking a hold of the wheel.

"Never been better." I stated with a shrug taking the wheel into my hands as she pulled back.

She nodded and looked down. "Do you mind if we talk for a bit after this?" She hesitantly asked taking the wheel again. I leaned back and rubbed the back of neck.

I've forgiven her for what happened in the past. It's been over two years since I last saw her, and in all honesty I missed her.

"Yeah, sure." I replied while taking out my phone due to feeling a buzz.

asshole: where are you?? i wanna apologize face to face

"Y/n... Do you mind taking a picture of me? It's okay if you don't want to! I'm just asking." I nodded because why not.

I went to my camera and pointed it towards Kaylee. She looked up towards the phone. "How do I look?"