helium inhaler's performance

"It's the fucking Grammys, what do I wear?" I said to myself as I was just standing in just my bra and boxers. Walking to my closet I grabbed a button-up that had black and white stripes, I decided to go with some light-blue ripped jeans to match with it.

"Where's my fucking shoes?" I spoke to myself while running around my apartment trying find my converse. "Fucking shit!" I exclaimed as I bent down and found them under my sofa. My phone started to ring on the kitchen counter and I grabbed it with ease.

"Hellur?"

"Y/n hurry up we're gonna be late!"

"Okay okay calmate, I'm coming."

"Hurry we're downstairs!"

I swiftly grabbed my camera and rushed out my door down the stairs and saw a black Cadillac with a man holding open the door. I got into the suv to be met with a nervous Canola.

"You good?" I questioned with a small laugh as she looked at me in shock.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I knew that tone. I huffed because I thought I looked alright.

"Clothes obviously." She brought a hand to the bridge of her nose and gently pinched while letting out a sigh.

"You look unprofessional. You needed to dress up I texted you earlier to dress formally. Did you not get that text?" I shook my head.

"You're kinda on do not disturb." She glared at me and I shrugged. "What? In my defense you're always talking shit." She's always doing that so my reasons for that are valid.

"I'm so nervous, this is my first Grammy performance as an artist, and you're not even properly dressed." She spoke really fast. I placed my hand on her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You'll do fine and you look real good." I reassured her with a smile etched on my face. I was trying to be annoying. She just glared at me and removed my hand from her thigh.

"I'll call Roger to grab extra clothes and put them in my dressing room so you can change." I just nodded my head and fiddled with my camera in my lap.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the car door opened indicating that we arrived to our destination. Immediately I was met with paparazzi and so many different people that's I've seen on t.v or in music videos.

As soon as we got out the car we were bombarded with people yelling for Camila.

"Camila!"

"Camila, look over here!"

"It's Camila Cabello!"

"Camila, smile!"

I instantly felt underdressed for the event as I looked around, I guess Camila noticed my change in mood as she gently grabbed my hand and interlocked it with hers.

As she walked the carpet, I stood a couple feet behind her to take some pictures of my own. She seemed to have caught on as she looked my way before smiling and giving me a good smolder.

"Idiot." I muttered while snapping pictures.

"Y/n." I felt an arm grab me and I was met with Roger.