Ajel x Seungmin

This one is for my best friend @ajelmadrid , because I promised her I would write something for her <3
___________________________________

"Hi Seungmin!" Ajel picked up the call from her best friend.

"AJEL!!! Why didn't you come to school?! I was so worried!" Seungmin screamed into the phone, almost bursting her eardrum. He was so happy to hear his best friend's sweet voice after a whole day without her.

"I was sick this morning, so I didn't come!" Ajel rolled her eyes playfully, even though she knew Seungmin couldn't see it.

"I KNOW YOU ARE ROLLING YOUR EYES, AJEL KIM!" Seungmin yelled.
"Anyway, I'm coming over RIGHT NOW, you must have missed me SO MUCH!" Ajel had an impression of Seungmin flipping his beautiful red hair (like Ariel OOPS).

"Yea, sure! See you!" Ajel hung up.

In 30 minutes, she heard banging on the door. When she opened it, she was enveloped in a huge hug. "What took you so long? My house is only 10 minutes away from school," she smiled.

"I had to change and get my precious bestie stuff to make her happy," Seungmin lifted the hand that was carrying multiple bags. "Seungmin, you know you didn't have to!" She frowned slightly, taking the bags he was holding. "Anything for you, Ajel," he mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear. "What was that?" Ajel heard. Unfortunately. "Nothing, nothing!" he smiled.

"I brought you your homework by the way!" Seungmin grinned. Ajel rolled her eyes and groaned. "Wow what an amazing best friend I have, giving me my homework," she laughed.

"How are you feeling now?" Seungmin asked from the kitchen, preparing some food for his best friend.

"I'm much better now, I think I can go back to school tomorrow." Ajel smiled at her best friend from the doorway. Seungmin was total BOYFIE material, and she would be lying if she said she didn't have any feelings for him.

"Did you know how lonely I was in school today?!?!" He yelled, thinking that she was in the living room. "Dude, you have Hyunjin and Jeongin. And you really didn't have to shout. I'm right here," she folded her arms sassily.

"Oops," he grinned. "Yes, I do have the guys, but I feel so empty without my favorite girl~" he laughed.

"Anyway, we are going to watch Goblin, just let me make some food for you and we'll watch it," Seungmin said.

In 10 minutes he prepared....crepes! Ajel hugged him happily. "You, Kim Seungmin, always know what I want and I LOVE YOU," she squished his cheeks, making him laugh.

After eating his food, they watched Goblin together. It started to rain outside, making everything warm and cozy.

All through the drama, Seungmin was thinking of how to confess to Ajel. He had liked her for a very long time and felt that she was the best thing that ever happened to him. Ajel was pretty, funny, sweet and a real life angel. So how does he make this special for a girl like her?

Before he knew it, the drama ended.
"Man, that was beautiful!" Ajel caught his stare and blushed.

"You know what's more beautiful?" Seungmin smiled. "What?" Ajel looked up, eyes sparkling brightly.

Seungmin leaned down and...

Gently brushed his lips against Ajel's. Ajel's eyes widened in joy and shocked. Kim. Seungmin. Was. Kissing. Her. Her crush. Her best friend. Her first love.

They felt Sparks in that kiss. And did they enjoy it. They both knew they were made for each other.

As they pulled away, Seungmin whispered, "My dearest Ajel, you are, and will always be, my first love. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my precious angel, Kim Seungmin." Ajel whispered as she snuggled in Seungmin's warm embrace.

_________________________
AJEL MY PRECIOUS ANGEL! I WROTE THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRECIOUS BBY