HyunIn

Warning: Pretty Angsty

-----------------------------------------

maknaeJeong  is online

hyunjinvisual  is online

maknaeJeong: Oh, it's you.

hyunjinvisual: Hey, what's wrong babe?

maknaeJeong: Don't 'babe' me, Hwang Hyunjin.

hyunjinvisual: Jeongin honestly what are you talking about.

maknaeJeong: Do you really love Seungmin hyung that much to the point you kissed him right in front of your boyfriend?

hyunjinvisual: Wait what, When?!

maknaeJeong: You know... I've been keeping this in for way too long, it was too much for me to handle today, hyung. I... I'm honestly sick of this.

hyunjinvisual: Baby, you can't be serious right now, you know you are the only one I love, right?

maknaeJeong: You don't know how much I've been suffering. Especially during the V-live where you two were APPARENTLY ON A DATE. How do you think I felt?!

hyunjinvisual: Jeongin that was a joke... don't be so sensitive.

maknaeJeong: Oh, so the time I hung out with Chan hyung, who was the sensitive one who told me not to hang out with Chan anymore because he gets easily jealous?

hyunjinvisual: Jeongin, please... I need you...

maknaeJeong: Hyunjin hyung, half the time or most of the goddamn time on V-lives you're ALWAYS WITH SEUNGMIN HYUNG CLINGING TO HIM AND STUFF!

maknaeJeong: The fans all ship you and him. But what about me? And YOU DON'T EVEN DENY THE RUMOR THAT YOU AND SEUNGMIN ARE DATING! You've NEVER mentioned to the STAYs we are the ones actually dating, either!

hyunjinvisual: I'm so sorry... how can I make it up to you? I  really love you...

maknaejeong: Wasn't that what you said the last time? And you broke your promise again.

maknaejeong: And your life revolves around Seungmin hyung. In your eyes, he's always more important.

hyunjinvisual: Jeongin, give me one last chance to prove that I love you. I don't deserve it, but please, babe. I need you so much...

read : 11:11 pm