Ajel x Seungmin (pt 2)

Listen to "When you love someone" by Day6 while reading this, it fits quite well. Anyway, this is for my best friend, who has always been by my side. ajelmadrid, I love you <3
__________________________________

Ajel woke up to find the love of her life hugging her tightly on the couch. She smiled as she tried gently to untangle herself from her now boyfriend, without waking him up.

Just the thought of his confession last night made her smile so bright, the already bright living room brightened up by another 90%.

"Ajel~ where you going~" Seungmin asked in a drowsy voice, sounding very much like a small child. He was still hugging onto her, refusing to let his girlfriend go.

"Seungmin, we have school," Ajel gently reminded, smiling at her angel.

"Ajel, today is Saturday..." Seungmin grinned. His girlfriend was so cute, it hurt.

Ajel blushed slightly at her mistake, finally managing to untangle herself from her dandy boy.

"Minnie, if you are still tired, go and rest somemore. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, alright?" She said, giving him a light kiss on the nose, while he rubbed his eyes, smiling softly.

Ajel walked into the kitchen and started preparing pancakes for them.
No one else except Seungmin and her family knew that she was actually an AMAZING cook.

While preparing the food, that someone she knew and loved so well backhugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder, smiling at his talented girlfriend.

"Good morning again, Seungmin~ Didn't you want to sleep?" Ajel's smile was soft, but to Seungmin it was so beautiful.

"I missed you~ anyway, I'm hungry, so..." Seungmin scrubbed his nose cutely, making Ajel squeal.

"Can I help you, pleaseeeeee~" he asked, snuggling against Ajel, making her laugh.

"Yes, my Seungmin, help me set the table, you know where everything is, don't you?" She patted his cute chubby left cheek.

"Yes, baby," he replied, making her blush pink, hitting him playfully. "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO CUTE WHEN YOU BLUSH, IT HURTS!" Seungmin fanboyed.

In 20 minutes, Ajel had made a wonderful breakfast fit for a loving couple. "Ajel, you have no idea how much I LOVE your food," Seungmin commented, eating hungrily. With every single mouth of food, he told her how amazing and delicious her food was, making her blush and smile.

After finishing breakfast, Ajel had to shower. When she came out, Seungmin had already chosen her outfit that fitted her style PERFECTLY.

 When she came out, Seungmin had already chosen her outfit that fitted her style PERFECTLY

Ajel and Seungmin's OOTD <3

"I have something similar to yours, so we are like couple goals!" Seungmin squished Ajel's cheeks happily. Apparently, Seungmin had brought some of his clothes over.

Once Seungmin had showered quickly and changed, they set off immediately, since Ajel never needed to put on makeup (but could still look like an angel from heaven).

"Where do you wanna go?" Seungmin asked her, eyes sparkling. "Where do you think we should go?" Ajel asked back, grinning.

"Let's go to N Seoul Tower! We can do the locks of love thing!!" Seungmin searched on his phone. Ajel nodded excitedly.

They took a taxi there, and walked around the beautiful place. Out of all the couples there, Seungmin and Ajel were DEFINITELY the cutest couple there.

They got their locks, one pink lock for Ajel, one blue lock for Seungmin. On their locks, they wrote:

Ajel: "Dearest Seungmin, on 26 March, you confessed to me. Thank you for existing, my dearest boyfriend. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I love you so much, and I will love you till the sun dies, my dandy boy. You are my entire universe and I don't know what I would do without you. I will stay with you forever, my blessing. 사랑해요, 승민 자기❤~Ajel, your loving girlfriend."

Seungmin: "Dearest Ajel, confessing to you was honestly the best choice I've ever made in my life. I don't know what I would do without you, my little angel❤ You mean everything to me, Ajel Kim. I'll love you till the sun dies, and continue loving you beyond that. Thank you for existing. You are surely the best girlfriend to ever exist in this universe. I love you so much, my baby ❤❤ 사랑해,애젤 자기❤ I will always be by your side. ~Seungmin, your loving future husband."

____________________________
Dearest Ajel, I'm sorry this story wasn't the best quality for you. You deserve so much more, and honestly you deserve the entire world. I love you so so so much, my blessing. I hope you like this though ❤