Chapter 1

"Son, when are you going to take a mate? It is almost time for you to take over the pack," the old man says to his son,

The heir just sighs, he has had this conversation lots of times with his father and he is starting to get a little annoyed by it. "Like I said to you, I haven't found the one yet. None of the wolves in our pack or any other ones that we visited has caught my sight," Not wanting to continue this conversation as he knows it will end up with his father trying to set him up with another wolf from another pack, he stands up from his seat, bows to the elder and walks out of the mansion.

Jinyoung knows in a few months, he has to take over his father place and become the alpha of Achlys pack. But, unfortunately for him, he hasn't found his mate yet while all his friends had. Guess he isn't as lucky as them. When a werewolf finds a mate, he or she will know by the scent their mate releases. No one but only themselves can smell it. Jinyoung did not experience that in his pack or anywhere he had went, and he is desperate. When he was just a young pup, his mother would always tell him to cherish his mate no matter who it is. He wants to know the feeling of being loved and also loving someone, the feeling his friends get whenever they were with their mates. According to them, the feeling was the most beautiful thing you could ever feel, and the alpha wants that.

On his way to his house he shars with his friends, he smells something. Something sweet. Strawberries and cream. Mate. He looks around to find where the scent came from, but to his dismay, the scent is gone too quickly for him to track his special one. His head hangs low in dissapointment as he continues his path. On the way, he couldn't help but think of his mate, his mate's scent, how he or she would look, would his mate be the perfect luna for him and the pack. The questions keep on coming. Jinyoung just sighs as he knows the questions will not be answered unless he found his mate.

When he arrives at his destination, he enters the code to the door and pushes it open. He was greeted with a couple making out on the sofa. They really had no shame. " Seriously, this is what I see when I come in. Can't you control yourself Jaebum?" He did felt a little envious of the couple though but he doesn't voice it out.

"You're just jealous. Don't worry Jinyoung, you can do this too when you find your mate," the other alpha says, looking at Jinyoung. "Uhh, about that, I think I did just now," the future heir says with a silly smile plastered on his face. Suddenly, Jaebum's mate is pulling him towards the living room and pushes his down onto the sofa. Lucky for him, it was not the one they just make out on.

"Bummie, call everyone down. This is important. We are having a meeting. Jinyoung just found his mate," the omega orders. And soon, they all gather in the living room, looking at Jinyoung. "Go on Jinyoung. Tell us what you said just now," Youngjae says gently. "I may have found my mate when I was walking just now, but I did not get to see who it was becuase his or her scent was gone too quick for me to even track," Silence fills the room making Jinyoung's hands sweaty until a shriek from Jackson cuts the silence. " Oh my god. Oh my god. Fucking finally. I was starting to think you don't have a mate, but NOOO you fucking do. I am glad for you man. Now you won't have to get jealous when one of us make out with our mates. Guys, do you know what this means, we can finally make out when and wherever we want," that earned him a slap on the head from his mate Eunwoo whose cheeks turned red from embarassment. Suddenly, Bambam retorts, cutting off Jackson's whine, " But, he said he doesn't know who it is yet so we still can't do whatever we want without Jinyoung being jealous," Yugyeom nods, agreeing with his mate. Jackson curses under his breath,'Damnit,'

"For the last time, I am not jealous, well maybe a little but not that much and can we go back to the topic? I need to find my mate or else I'm gonna go crazy," Jinyoung says angrily at them. Suddenly, he smells it again. But it's not as strong. He sniffs and sniffs. And it came from, YoungJae? Seeing Jinyoung smelling his mate, Jaebum was annoyed, how dare he? Youngjae is his and only his. He immediately pulls Youngjae closer to him and snaps at his best friend," Dude what the hell?!" Even Youngjae himself is confused. Suddenly, Jinyoung asks a question." Jae, what does Youngjae smell like because I smell strawberries and cream which is what my mate smells like," Jaebums eyebrows furrows as he answers ," Honeycomb, he smells like honeycomb. There is no way he smells like strawberries and cream unless Youngjae hanged out with someone with that scent just now. Babe, didn't you went out to meet up with someone just now?" The omega nodsd his head and says," Yeah, I was with Mark just now," He then gasps in realization and looks towards Jinyoung with a look that seems like pity? " I know who your mate is Jinyoung. It's my best friend. His name is Mark and he is human,but this is gonna be hard for you though. I didn't tell him what I was because I wanted to be friends with him. Knowing him, I know he is going to be a good luna for the pack. There is one problem though. He hates werewolves."