Chapter 14

Mark's POV

Its the day. The time has come for me to take over the pack with Jinyoung. No words can express what I felt,it was so nerve wrecking. I couldn't sleep yesterday so I went to relax at the balcony until Jinyoung came to retrieve me back to bed.

Sigh."What are you sighing for baby?" I heard my mate's calming voice in my head,making me smile a little. "Nothing, just nervous," "Me too but it'll be fine. We'll be fine," "Yeah,we will," Our conversation stopped when I heard the door open, a stranger entering the room. I furrowed my eyes in confusion. Who is this? "Mark?" I then nodded at the question,"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Before I could process anything,the stranger then stroded towards me and covered my mouth with a napkin. Darkness then envaded my vision as I passed out in the unknown man's arms.

Jinyoung's POV

I stood in front of the whole pack,waiting for my mate's entrance. Suddenly,YoungJae then ran to me with Eunwoo behind him. Something was wrong. "Mark is gone!" The whole pack gasped at that and started murmuring to each other. "What the fuck do you mean gone?! I just talked to him through our mind link just now!" I panicked. "I don't know but I found a note," I then snatched the note from Eunwoo's hand and read through the words. The words making my blood boil each passing second.

I'll be borrowing your future luna,or should I say,my son for a while. Don't worry, we won't hurt him...much.

I growled loudly as my eyes slowly turning blue. "Alpha,what's wrong?" Jaebum asked me,worried about my state. "They took him. They took my fucking mate away! I'm going to rip those mother fucking bastards to shreds!" I screamed out loud,making the pack cowered. I faced the pack as I spoke angrily,"Achlys,your future luna has been kidnapped by a disgusting rogue," I could hear growls coming from the pack. "So we have to get him back safely.Kill anyone that comes in our way," I commanded,earning cheers from them.

A hand then was placed on my shoulder,"Son, you should plan first-" "How can I fucking plan shit when Mark is kidnapped?! By his very own ruthless father?! What if mom got kidnapped? How would you feel?" I snarled at him. I could see that he was thinking until he looked at me with determine orbs as he gave me an approval nod. "Go son,bring my son in law back," Without answering,I ran off,following Mark's scent with the whole pack behind me.

Mark's POV

I was woken up when I felt coldness hit my face. I squinted my eyes to get use to the surroundings. I was in a dark place,figured maybe a basement. Then I looked straight and there was two men there. "Ah look,the luna has awaken. Good job Chansung," "It's my job sir," "You can go now," With a bow, Chansung then left the room. "W-Who are you?" I shivered a little at the cold.

The man then started laughing crazily while holding his stomach. "You don't know me child? You ungrateful brat! I am your biological father, not that fucker that stole the slut from me!" He then slapped me roughly. I tasted copper on my lips as I glared up at the man. "What are glaring for? Have some respect son!" "I will never have respect for someone like you! You're not my fucking father!" That seemed to triggered the man as he punched my face. I felt my face lifted roughly as he stared into my purple eyes. "Omega huh? Weak, just like your mother when she couldn't push me away when I fucked her,"

Growling,I spit at his face,"Don't even talk about her! You have no right," He wiped off my saliva as he smirked,"Well well well, who are you to command me? Just because you're a mix,doesn't mean you could speak down to me,ungrateful son. Don't even try to use your luna voice at me. Now sit here and reflect at your mistakes," With a last pat on my cheeks, he then left me alone in the basement.

Immediately after he left, I broke down into tears. I just met my biological father. But I rather not. How could someone be this ruthless? How can he do this to his own son?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know how many hours have gone through since I was stuck in this stuffy basement. My tears have long stopped falling,a blank face remained as I stared into nothing,slowly feeling myself going insane. "Mark! Baby,can you hear me?! Answer me goddamnit!" "Yeah," I answered Jinyoung through the mind link. "Are you alright?" "I don't know,maybe." "What the fuck do you mean maybe?!" "I fucking don't know Jinyoung! I just saw him! That fucking bastard that killed my parents! He even has the guts to talk about my mother!" "Mark,did he do anything to you?" "No,well maybe a slap and punch but nothing else. If it makes you feel better,I spitted on his face," I then heard a chuckle before Jinyoung said,"Yeah,that makes me feel a little better but I'm still going to rip him into shreds," "Yeah,you should. So come quickly,"

I heard nothing more from my mate, making me panic. Until, the door to the basement was opened roughly,revealing the person I love. "J-Jinyoung," He immediately ran towards me and untie the rope around my wrists and ankles. When I was free, he cupped my face as he planted kisses on my face. "You're okay," He sighed in relief. "You're never getting out of my sight again," "How about when I need to pee and poop?" I joked. He rolled his eyes and snickered,"Well,I'll just have to watch you do those then," "Creep," "Your creep," We then chuckled. Jinyoung then helped me up, walking slowly to the door.

"You're not going anywhere,Mark" Jun Ho then appeared, smirking at both of us. He was not alone,he was holding someone in his arms. A dagger on the victim's neck. Jinyoung growled when he saw who was held captive. "Hyunjin!"